Jennifer approaches Y/n, and offers her hand.

Jennifer: Nice to meet you.

Y/n grabs her hand and shakes it, before flinching from her tight grip.

Y/n: Nice to meet you too *thoughts* Damn she's strong.

Nat: And then there's… hey where's Cindy?

Everyone looked around for the missing member to see she disappeared. While Kamala looked behind the couch, to see Cindy hiding behind it.

Kamala: *whispers* What are you doing?

Cindy: *whispering* I can't let him see me!

Kamala: *whispering* What are you freaking out about? Just say hi! He's gonna be teaching us how to be heroes!

Cindy: *panic whispering* What?!

Over with Nat, she explains to him whose Cindy moon.

Y/n: Wait, Cindy? Cindy Moon?

Nat: Yep, she was in the class as you right? We checked the records.

Y/n: Yeah we used to be in the same classes. She was actually my partner in most of my classes… and we were in a club together, and she would always be next to me for most of the time we were in nationals. But after we came back from Washington, I haven't seen her since. Rumors just said she transferred.

Nat: That's right, you all went on a field trip to Oscorp, correct? The day Petra was bit?

Y/n: Yeah?

Nat: Apparently, Petra wasn't the only one. The same day, a few minutes later, Cindy was bit by another spider as well.

Y/n: What the hell?! How many spiders did they have?!

Nat: Well we got information that there were a total of four made, however the last one hasn't been found yet.

Y/n: Great… Cindy you there?

Cindy flinches behind the couch. She hesitantly gets up from behind the couch.

Cindy: H-Hey Y/n…

Y/n looks at Nat.

Nat: *whispers* I had to tell her you were Glitch-Spider or else she wouldn't have wanted to join.

Y/n simply sights before pulling his hood down, and taking his mask off.

Y/n: Hey Cindy.

Suddenly both of their spider-sense began to go off. 

Y/n: Yup, you're definitely a spider person.

He then notices Cindy's face beginning to flare up.

Cindy: U-Uh y-yeah…

Y/n: Well, it's nice to meet you all. I'm Y/n L/n some of you have experience as heroes *looks at Laura* While others, are new to all of this *looks at Kamala and Cindy*. For now, you all are looking over, and protecting this city. Because you all know, we won't always be here. You understand?

The four girls nod, as Natasha smiles at him.

Y/n: Great. Now, Jessica, Laura, the three of us will be doing regular patrols. 

Natasha: Laura will start Patrols with Y/n monday. Tuesday for you Jennifer.

Jennifer: What about the other days?

Natasha: You guys will be training with the others. Y/n will personally train Cindy on Wednesdays through Fridays.

Kamala: Wait, what do I do then?

[OG] The Glitch Spider (malereader spider-man harem)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara