WandaVision

Y/n: *thoughts* How long has it been? A day? A week? A month? Hell, it feels like I've been here for years. I have memories... that definitely aren't my own. Something... no... someone, is messing with my head. I... I...

Y/n suddenly opened his eyes as everything around him looked like a show straight out of the mid 70's. It seemed to be he was in a living room, before he could question where he was, a thought, that wasn't truly his, came in. He then jumps up from the couch.

Y/n: I'm late for school!

He suddenly stops himself as he thinks for a moment.

Y/n: ... Wait, I'm an adult. *He then goes to sit back down, but suddenly stops and goes back into panic* I'M A TEACHER!!

Y/n began to rush into his room and get ready. After a few moments before he runs out wearing the casual work clothes, with a tie and everything before running towards the school.

----

Outside of Westview...

A large base is seen monitoring Westview as it looked like a large dome was surrounding the town. The people known as S.W.O.R.D. a counterpart to S.H.I.E.L.D are seen trying to figure out what was happening. When suddenly, a car rolls up, causing everyone to shift their attention to the unknown vehicle.

The doors open to reveal Natasha, Laura, Petra, Gwendolyn, Casey.

Natasha: Where is my husband!?

Tyler Hayward, head of S.W.O.R.D, walks up to the group of furious women.

Hayward: Black Widow? X-23? What are two Avengers doing here? And who are the other three?

Casey: A man named Y/n L/n entered Westview two days ago, and he hasn't been back home since!

Natasha: We had to reassure our children that their dad was okay, it's bad enough that their imagination gets the best of them and they always fear the worst.

Gwendolyn: So, what is happening?

Hayward: ... Follow me.

Hayward leads them into the main tent, as Darcy Lewis is seen watching what seems to be a 1970s sitcom on a small television, with Jimmy Woo watching right next to her.

Petra: What... is this?

Darcy: My equipment registered an extremely high level of CMBR. That's...

Hayward: Relic radiation dating back to the Big Bang.

Darcy: Yeah, entwined was a broadcast frequency. So I had your goons pick me up a sweet vintage TV. And when I plug this bad boy in, voilà, sound and picture.

Casey: So... this is basically the only way we could see what's happening inside?

Darcy: Well, in theory, yes.

Natasha: Has Y/n been shown yet?

Darcy: Uh, which one is he?

Casey: *opens her phone to show a picture of Y/n* This is him, now, was he on the screen at one point?

Jimmy: Oh yeah, they showed him earlier, I think he's a teacher?

Petra: ... a teacher?

----

Back inside Westview, it's been a few hours as Y/n is seen walking back from work. He sighs as he begins to walk past his neighbor's house, Vision and Wanda. They may be odd, but they did welcome him with open arms into this neighborhood. However, he noticed recently Wanda would visit him more often. She always says it's to just see how he's feeling about the move, and to help him feel comfortable... but he felt like there was something more, but he just couldn't quite place his finger on it.