Prologue

A boy with messy black hair is seen sleeping in his bed. Then suddenly...

???: Y/n! Get up you're gonna be late for school!

The boy's eyes slowly opened, he then grabbed his phone to check the time.

Y/n: AH CRAP!!

Y/n jumps out of bed and quickly rushes to his closet and grabs some clothes. He puts on his pants and puts on a shirt as fast as he can.

Y/n: I knew I shouldn't have stayed up all night watching Netflix!

He finishes putting on his clothes and picks up his backpack before running downstairs.

???: Hey slow down Y/n!

Y/n: Sorry mom!

M/n: I have a sandwich ready, now go or else you'll be late for the bus!

Y/n: Okay bye! Love you!

M/n: Love you too, have a good day!

Y/n dashes out of the room to see the school bus already starting to leave.

Y/n: Hey Stop!

Y/n stops and sighs as the bus has already left. His eyebrows frown, before he takes a deep breath and began to run to school.

Later, Y/n is seen in front of his classroom breathing heavily. He opens the door and walks in. The teacher turned to him and sighed.

???: Again Mr. L/n? This is the third time this week.

Y/n: Sorry Ms. Hardy, pulled an all nighter. Just continue with class.

Ms. Hardy sighs before turning back to the board to continue her lesson. Y/n goes over to his seat.

Timeskip

After class Y/n walks up to Ms. Hardy to ask a question.

Y/n: Ms. Hardy? Can I ask you a question?

Ms. Hardy: Hm? Oh L/n, of course, what is it?

Y/n: Um, you see I have a really high B, and since report cards are due soon. Do you think you could increase my score a bit?

Ms. Hardy sighs.

Ms. Hardy: You know I can't do that.

Y/n: Ma'am please!

Ms. Hardy: You're late almost everyday, you barely turn in your homework. You're very smart Y/n, but if you work hard in this class and didn't just do the bare minimum. Then I would consider giving you an A.

Y/n: ... *sighs* I understand. Have a nice weekend Ms. Hardy.

He starts to walk out of class until she says one more thing.

Ms. Hardy: You too, and Y/n? Sorry.

Y/n gives her a bitter smile then walks out.

Later that day at lunch, Y/n grabs his tray of food, then he's called over by a familiar voice.

???: Y/n over here!

Y/n turned to see his best friends, he smiled slightly as he walked over to the table and sat down with them.

Y/n: Hey guys!

The table consists of four people. Harry Osborn, Mary Jane Watson, but also known as MJ, Gwen Stacy, and Petra Parker. However Perta seems to be missing.

MJ: Hey tiger.

Harry: Sup man!

Gwen: Hi Y/n!