♡Goshiki Shoyo♡

!UsageCrisis speaking!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Goshiki Shoyo
Thats the gingers new name as everyone clasped their hands some even crying which the two parted away, Goshiki being the Tomato of course which Hinata giggled at caressing The blueberries cheek calming him down "AFGHG, MY HEARTTT" Suga yelled with an intresting expression and a hand where his heart was "Koushi...everyones staring..." Daichi muttered looking the other way with a slight blush, these two got married a year ago, as the ginger giggled again, which Goshiki just blinked surprised while staring at Suga "Now we shall give our blessings and congratulations to the new married couple shall we?"
The priest smiled which everyone stood up and started both cheering and clapping

"You're supposed to be the man in the relationship what even was that?" Shirabu sighed pinching his nose bridge, this is just a cover up, he's proud as he/l right now which Semi chuckled patting his boyfriends back "Congrats you two" Semi smiled slightly which Goshiki and Hinata both nodded at "YEEEAAAAHHHHH!" Tendo yelled gaining all the guests attention, he was on the stage where the former singer was, but the former singer, was out on the floor with Ashlyn's eyes being covered by someone who looks the absolute same as Tendo...."E-eh?" The ginger froze which Goshiki did aswell, "And THATS why i never came to Shiratorizawa" Oikawa pointed his thumb at Tendou who was performing the slow wap song...if you get what i mean...which Ushijima nodded in an understanding matter

[Present]
[Not really....]

As screams and cries were heard from the ginger while Goshiki desperately held the ginger's hand, they were in a hospital room which Goshiki was afraid either the ginger or the baby wont make it "One more push Ma'am!" The doctor requested while the ginger complied with an ugly scream which Goshiki caressed her knuckled with his finger's trying to calm her down while the ginger slowly died down letting out large pants, sweatdrops streaming down her face While the baby was continued to get cleaned up "You did great..." Goshiki muttered smiling reassuringly  while the ginger slowly moved her gaze towards her husband slowly forming a weak yet gentle closed eyed smile still panting slightly, as Goshiki kept rambling about how great the ginger did trying to make her ignore the pain resulting in her giggling weakly Which Goshiki responded with a smile "It was really painful though..." the ginger muttered which Goshiki kissed her cheek almost Immediately "Which makes you strong" The blueberry smiled as the doctor came in with the newborn baby, catching the couple's attention as they stopped their on ongoing conversation too see the baby "She's nice and healthy" The doctor smiled through the surgical mask which the ginger smiled while Goshiki let out a sight of relief "What are you going to name her Mrs,Goshiki?" The doctor continued placing the baby in The gingers arms, which she accepted great fully small tears forming her eyes, "Yua...(Binding love and affection) Yua Goshiki..." The ginger mumbled as Goshiki's eyes formed small teardrops, they had been thinking of that for a while now "ah! Wonderful name, i'll go and write that down on my clipboard if you'll excuse me!" The doctor bowed before running off which the ginger smiled before noticing that her husband was staring at the baby "Do you wanna hold her Tsu?" The ginger smiled which Goshiki put on a red face "W-w-wha?! Are you sure im not going to crush her with my muscles?!" Goshiki blurted out looking the other way making the ginger look at him with unamused eyes yet a smile Making Goshiki sweatdrop before looking back "Okay maybe i dont have Muscles yet..." Goshiki muttered making the ginger giggle as silence filled the air "Okay...maybe i DO wanna hold her..."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

While the ginger was playing with Yua which Goshiki was on the other side "And Princess Papa is screaming for help!" Yua narrated as she put her hands up in the air making Goshiki chuckle before slightly screaming for help in a girls voice "And Knight Mama rushed to the scene!" Yua continued while the ginger fidgeted keeping her laugh in before moving her doll towards the castle, somehow...Goshiki was the princess and Shoyo was the knight...