☆Chapter59{Christmas}☆

{Third person POV}
{16:00}
{Friday}
{Disclaimer}
My my...almost to 60...almost to the end😅😅😅 well im planning on having chapter 80 being the end chapter then moving on to the end..then...a special ending after that...man 21 more days...then another month for the end chapters...and then the hall of fame..it feels like just yesterday when i had my first follower.(Ritsuka you still there?).now were at 75..im so lucky to have you guys♡ I really am..thank you so much for being on my journey throughout this book!
_________________________________________

Daily Thanks!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Again thank you so much all of you for being the best readers i could have ever wanted💞 all the funny comments that crack up a smile on my face

Again thank you so much all of you for being the best readers i could have ever wanted💞 all the funny comments that crack up a smile on my face...all the votes that almost made me have a heart attack😂 all the luv and support that made me push myself too the fullest!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Enjoy!!~

_________________________________________

(Since the Story wont last until Christmas im making the holidays on diffrent days😅)

As the Ginger sighed and opened the door to her house tomorrow would be Christmas and the ginger just finished shopping for gifts, it was truly tiring but she manages like the ginger always does before putting her keys in unlocking the door too be greeted by the gingers family waiting for the ginger making her eyes widen, the decorations were already up... and then looking back at the Full family
"Nee~ Shoyo~ since you know me and Dad would go on a bussiness trip tomorrow we thought it might be a good time to celebrate early, what do you think?" The gingers mother tilted her head with a closed eyed smile, similar too the Gingers making the gingers eyes flood with tears "I-i thought we wont be celebrating this year!" The ginger fought back with tears of happiness and a warm smile radiating a happy Aura while Kageyama was already waiting at the table with the gingers aunt, uncle and little nephew, (look i know Christmas was suppose to be at Friday but just pretend please TwT)

As the Gingers father nodded "True but wash up first! Tobio and you're aunt and uncle are waiting with You're nephew too!" The gingers father smiled making the ginger nod furiously before running upstairs with a smile "Wahhh~ i knew That smile was fake when we said we couldn't make it this year" The gingers mother smiled while laughing lightly it all went just right the Ginger gave her gifts to her family and relatives before having a great time while snow was falling down quite a bit outside ad the ginger looked outside a smiled warmly, it was already 10 pm the ginger was already drowsy but managed to look outside to see a snowflake falling gracefully before closing her heavy eyes making everyone on the table laugh and put the ginger upstairs to sleep "Boke...you know you shouldnt try to stay up late" The bluberry setter groaned at his cousin it was true he cared for her alot he may not be the best cousin, but he'll never be the worst one, as the grumpy setter then pulled out the blanket for the ginger(ah,how i luv Bromance TwT)