Geage is a top?! geagexeddie

A/n please don't hate me for doing this my friend asked me to do this so I'ma do it......geage is a top

Eddie pov

I see geage walk past me and I blush a little he was a little taller than me and he was hot as fuck. I like switching once in a while but I prefer to be a bottom (I hope you like dis) I walk to my class and see (josh is top too Uwu)
Josh grabbing mullys arm and heading out the door 'josh is probably gonna fuck him' I thought to myself .

I go sit down at my desk and I see geage looking at me I blush but then he comes up to me and says "get a detention for me please~" I look at him and say "f-fine I will" he smiles and walks out the door into the detention room. Just then the teacher comes in and I say "oh look it's the guy that dates underaged girls" he looks at everyone and says "kids I don't r-really do that Eddie detention now" I get up and I flip him off.

I walk into the room and I see geage already sitting at a desk he says "lock the door please" I turn around and lock the door and I go over to him.

He puts me on his lap and he starts kissing my neck I moan softly and he takes off his shirt I blush and he takes off my shirt. I tug on his belt and he says "someone is rushing?~" I moan and say "I want you inside of me~"

Mully pov (cause why not Uwu)

"JOSH fuck faster" I moan his name as he goes harder he groans and says "your so fucking tight~" I moan more when he hits my prostate "Fuck daddy~"

(That's enough 7w7)

Eddie pov

Geage goes faster and I moan out his name I tug his hair and he groans.
"Fuck daddy~" he smirks and goes deeper inside of me "fuck me harder" he goes harder and I moan louder when he hits my prostate "FUCK RIGHT THERE!" he picks up the speed hitting my prostate over and over.

I moan one more time before cumming all over our chests a few minutes later geage cums deep inside of me and I pant "I l-love you geage" he looks at me and says "I love you too eddie" he helps me get up and we both Clean up and head back to class

Heyyyy thx for reading plss don't be mad at me for making geage a top Uwu I did it for natalieducki   and I put josh a top since geage was a top anyway I hope you enjoyed this Uwu love chu all 🖤❤️❤️❤️🖤❤️❤️🖤❤️🖤🖤