dirty mind 😏 Eddiexgeage

Gaege pov

I changed into a short skirt and a black crop top tonight Eddie is having a party at his house and he told me to wear something smexy (had to sorry 😂) I get on my black Converses and I grab my keys and I lock the house and I get into my car

At the party~ 😏😏😏😏😏

I walk into the house and see people everywhere I look around for Eddie but I can't really see him a few minutes later Eddie sees me and smirks "hey gaege~" I blush lightly and say "h-hey Eddie" he smiles and kisses me softly I kiss him back and he wraps his arms around my waist.  "Eddie what the fuck are you d-doing?!" He licks my neck and whispers in my ear "I'm claiming what's mine" I press myself against his body and I start grinding on him. I hear Eddie chuckle and he starts rubbing my waist we both start dancing and people look at us. He grips my waist and I moan in his ear "christ gaege stop with the fucking teasing" I grin and I lick his neck I whisper in his ear "hey you I know what your gonna do I wanna be the person you do it to~" I hear him groan and I laugh lightly. "The things you do to me gaege~" I recently learned spanish so I said "Me gusta hacerte cosas papi ~ me hacen feliz"  he looks at me and says "when did you learn spanish?" I look at his dark brown (I think?) Eyes and I say "I've been practicing for you~" he kisses me roughly and I kiss back moaning in response I shove him off me and I smirk he bites his bottom lip and looks back up at me I smile before saying "looks like your gonna have to find me~" I then run off in the living room I hear Eddie curse out my name and I grin tonight's gonna be so much~ I thought to myself. I run into josh and he looks at me "hey gaege are you here by yourself?" I shake my head no and say "haha no I ran off from Eddie so now he has to find me" he chuckled and says "well you might wanna do something quick because he's right there" I turn around to see Eddie luckily he doesn't see me and so I run up to a random guy and start making out with him. The guy I'm making out with is a bad kisser I then feel something grip my waist and squeezes it I moan and then Eddie pulls me off the guy and the guys looks at eddie and says "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!" Eddie looked pissed and I had to say out loud "eddie your hot as fuck when your mad" eddie looks at me and says "baby it's not the time right now ok?" He raised his voice and I bit my lip Eddie turns back to the guy and says "¡No toques lo que es mío! Gaege es mío, así que no pongas tus malditas manos sobre él, ¿entiendes?"

The guy looks confused and says "well tell your boyfriend not to wear clothes like that he basically begging for it" that's when Eddie lost it he tackles the guy on the floor and starts punching him. Grant pushes me aside and grabs eddie since he's a little stronger eddie is cussing out the guy and mully drags the guy outside  eddie turns towards me and he looks pissed I smile lightly and grant backs away "you got this gaege you deal with Eddie" I get nervous and eddie squeezes my waist and I moan "F-fuck eddie" I wrap my arms around his neck he whispers in my ear "gaege you made me mad as fuck" I smile and say "well that's not my fault now is it?" He grabs my neck and chokes me lightly i moan and he bites his lip. "You have a dirty mind eddie you just wanna fuck me all the time" he chuckles and says "well you know you enjoy it~ let's take this upstairs shall we?" I shake my head yes and he picks me up and throws me on his back.

This is gonna be so much fucking fun~~

Ello my followers! Thx for reading I hope you enjoyed btw JackyMndza will be writing pt2 of neighbors so pls follow her :) her stories are great! Love chu my followers 🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️