the sweet dream (Eddiexgeage)

(Geage dream)

I am getting ready I have a white dress on. I look at my father and smile he smiles back and I say "dad thank you for doing this. I love you so much" I hug him tightly and he hugs me back "oh geage you grew up so fast now look at you. Your marrying your best friend your mother would be so proud" I smile and put on my flower crown. "Ok I'm ready dad" he takes my arm and says "let's get a roll on then" we start walking and as we entered the room my favorite song came on. ( The song I put in -^-)

I look at him and smile when and my father got to the front I looked at my love. The priest looks at us both and says " you both shall speak your vows".  (Idk how a wedding is T-T)

My love looks at me and grabs my hands he looks into my eyes and says "geage you are my life and I would do anything for you. I never thought I would have found love until I met you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life and even after that"

I started tearing up and I looked at my love and said

"Eddie I love you so very much I want to be with you for the rest of my life I can't believe that I'm here with you right now. All my life I just wanted to give up and just end it all my pain and suffering but then I met you and you changed me so much and I thank you for that" Eddie smiles and we look at the priest he says "Eddie do you take geage to be there for sick health and other things (Idk the rest)" Eddie looks at me and say "I do" the priest then looks at me and says "geage do you take Eddie to be your husband?" I look at Eddie and say "I do"  grant then hands us are rings. Eddie puts my ring on and I put on his the priest then says "you may now kiss the groom"  Eddie looks at me and kisses me softly. He pulls away and we walk down the aisle.....

~end of dream~

(Geage pov)

I wake up it's around 12:30 and I look at my hand and realize that it wasn't a dream. Eddie has his arms wrapped around my waist and his face to my neck. I tapped on him and he groaned but he wakes up. He looks at me and says "yeah babe?" I smile and kiss him he kisses back I pulled away from the kiss and say "Eddie I love you" he looks at me and say "I love you too geage"  he pulls me closer to him and puts his face against my neck. "forever and always" I whisper softly before falling asleep....

Hey guys thanks for reading I hope you enjoy it