Chapter 13

The sound of my alarm clock screeching awakens me.
I roll over, still pretty much asleep and hit the off button.

"Another day of school." I say breathlessly.

I plant my feet on the floor and brush my clothes down with my hands to decrease the amount of wrinkles. But it doesnt really work.
After that, I get up and do my morning routine, use the bathroom, brush my teeth, shower, eat breakfast, and get dressed.

Once I am fully dressed into my school uniform I make my way over to the fridge and pull out a water bottle, but not before I see a sticky note on the freezer door. It is from mom and says that she will be working a little later tonight and wont be home until around 1am.

Ugh, I dont want to cook myself dinner.
I groan. I really hate cooking.

I shake my head and try not to think about that for now. I can worry about that tonight.

I turn around and grab my school bag that is on the table and swing it over my back to then slide my arms through the straps.

"I guess im ready."

I make my way over to the front door and push it open just to pause where I am.

What the heck! What is he doing here?!

Bakugo is standing right in front of me, blocking my way. A scowl is prominent on his face and his hands are burried in his pockets.

"I have been waiting here for over an hour." He says in an almost growl. "How damn long does it take to put clothes on?!"

Seriously? Ugh I don't want to deal with him right now.

I shove past him and ignore him completely.

"Hey!" His hand latches onto my wrist and stops me in my place. "Dont ignore me dumbass!"

I turn around and look him in the eyes, a clearly pissed off look on my face.

"Why?" I ask. "Why have you been waiting for over an hour? Was it for me? Did you want to see me? Cause I dont want to see you." I spit out and turn back, trying to yank my wrist free from his grip.
His hold on me just got tighter.

I pissed him off more.

A small amount of heat emits from his hand just like from before, only this time its a little hotter.
The pain makes me whimper but I try not to be too loud for him to hear. I cant be showing any weakness.

Without any warning, Bakugo pulls on my wrist to turn me towards him a little bit more and he pushes himself forward to close some of the distance between us. His hand that isnt on my wrist makes its way to my throat in an instant and he shoves me against my door. Forcefully. Again with his hand around my throat, I swear to god. And my bag is on my back, this is extremely uncomfortable.

My head connects with the metal and I wince at the pain. This is familiar.

"I dont like the way you talk to me." He growls and inches his face closer to mine.

"And I dont like the way you handle me." I retort the best I can, with his grip on my throat. 

He scoffs at my response. "Well maybe that can change if you watch what you say to me." He says in a slightly quieter tone and glares daggers.
I glare back at him. His actions made me beyond angry, I'm livid.

I can tell its causing my quirk to spiral because he can sense my anger. Its stronger than it was yesterday and he smirks. That little bitch.

While his eyes are focused on my face and his hand on my throat, I snake my arm under his and grab a hold of his bicep. Then I take my foot and sweep his leg from under him and push on his arm.
His grip on my loosens and he falls to the ground, flat on his back. I hear him grunt and I take this chance to adjust my bag and run before he gets up.

I make it down the stairs of my apartment complex and continue running. The sounds of his yelling and explosions start up and gets louder as he gets closer to me.

Curse not having physical quirk.

I keep running even though it wont matter pretty soon and Bakugo will reach me in seconds. However, there is nothing else I can really do either.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH!" Bakugo growls.
I don't even dare to look back, but from where the voice came from, I can tell that he is in the air.

I keep up my pase, because I cant go any faster, but its no use because not even a second later I am being tackled to the ground and an angry Bakugo is on top of me. I fall flat on my stomach and manage to hit my chin on the ground. Then there is the son of a bitch crouched on my back.

Ow! Oh my fucking god this hurts!!

I groan and try to move my arms but they hurt too much.

"You're going to regret that little stunt you just pulled." Bakugo places a hand on my head, slightly pushing it down and growls in my ear.

I would use my quirk but I'm too tired right now. Between the running and almost getting knocked out, I dont have much strength. My eyes start to blur a little bit due to the impact and I just let out another groan.

"You know what, I think we are gonna skip school today." Bakugo pushes on my head one last time and gets off of me, pulling my body up from the ground and throwing me over his shoulder.

..............................................................................
A/N:

Hi guys! I know I promised to have a chapter up soon and that was months ago, but ive just been busy on my other book (its called Chosen if you wanna check it out 😉)
Anyway, ive just started thinking of more to do with this book so look forward to that☺

Bye peeps! Love y'all 😘