Chapter 2

It ouch open my bedroom door and slide my backpack off my shoulders and onto my floor. My room has become such a mess lately because I just don't have the ambition to clean it. But today I need to take my mind off of getting into UA, and just focus on what's happening right now.
I take a deep breath and start to pick up the mess.

I know that I'm cleaning my room to take my mind off of UA, but it keeps slipping into my mind. Not anything stressful though. I started think about the people there and what they might be like. It was kinda nice to not worry about getting for once.

The only thing that made me sad was the fact that I would have to part with Shamira and Kamiri. Sense Shamira didn't have a quirk she didn't even bother trying to get into a school. (I mean, its not likely to let a kid with no powers into a school that trains you to use your powers) and Kamiri wanted to go to a more low-key school cause she didn't like her quirk. And didn't want to bring any attention to it. Even though that doesn't make sense.

I tired not to think about not seeing my friends at school anymore and wondered what people would be like at UA again. I know that I wouldnt really talk to many people, I would hit watch people and see what they are like, and what their quirks are. And secretly judge them. Because I'm that kind of person. I do have a feeling that I might make a new friend or two though. I'm just hoping that I won't have to make the first move.

I'm halfway through cleaning my room when I hear my front door open. Once again, the noice wakes me from my thoughts and I go to see who is home.

"Oh hi (y/n)! You're home early!" Mom smiles at me while struggling to carry the groceries.

"Mom. I'm not that early, you're just late again." I didn't really care that she was late. She does this all the time, but thinks that she only does it like once every two months. "Would you like a hand with those?"

"Oh yes. Sure."

I hurry over to mom so that she won't drop anything, and grab two bags. She looks down at her wrist as soon as it's free from the bags of food and checks her watch. "Huh. That's strange, I could have swarm that I was on time again. I almost never do this. Sorry honey." She gives me a soft smile and starts to help me with the groceries.

I chuckle at her little "I almost never do this." And start putting away some food.

15 minutes before dinner:

"So, you excited about starting school at UA?" Mom looks at me with a big intrigued grin on her face.

I don't even want to start mentioning that fact that getting would be difficult, or the fact that I don't believe I'm good enough for the school to except me. So I just smile and nod.

"Can't wait!" I fake a smile.

______________________________________

After dinner mom and I went our own ways in the house. I went back to my room and see a half clean room just sitting there waiting for me to continue cleaning. But I don't continue. Instead i sit on my bed and check my phone to see if there are notifications that I need to tend to.

It seems as though I missed the call that me, Shamira, and Kamiri were supposed to have, but that's okay.

There is a more important notification that catches my eyes though. It was from my email. And no one emails me on the account that was messaged except for one person.... well it's more of a place. UA High is the one and only thing that emails me on the account that was messaged because I didn't want to get the most important information of my life mixed in with all the other junk that gets sent to my first 3 accounts.

I click on the notification and it brings me right to the message....

THE EMAIL:
Dear Ms. (Y/n),
We have decided to move the date of the entrance exams to an earlier date due to needing more time for future classes, and it just works best with the schools scedual.
The date of the entrance exams is on July 9th. We hope to see you pass.
Sincerely, Principal Nezu
THE END OF EMAIL

Okay, so the exams were moved to a sooner date. That should be okay. Now I just have to check my calender.

"OMG THAT'S IT FOUR DAYS!"