Chapter 6

As I was walking up the bus steps I look around the inside of the bus to see who is here. I was mostly looking for Izuku, but I also wanted to see what other people I would be making look better as they pass the exams.

I see a bunch off people filling the seats, and there were still more behind me. I saw a boy with red spiky hair, a girl who was all pink and had these little horn things on her head.
'I wonder if that has something to do with her quirk.'
As I look around to see more people, my attention was grabbed by a boy who has spiky blonde hair and red eyes. He was yelling at Izuku!

Everyone on the bus was silent because of the boy yelling. I quickly made my way up the steps and tried to go see why he was yelling at Izuku. Ebb though him and I aren't friends, I would like to change that. And maybe me stepping in would help.

"HOW DARE YOU BE IN THE SAME GROUP AS ME DEKU!" the boy yelled.

'He just called Izuku, Deku. That is really rude. But looking at the way he is acting, he doesnt seem to be too nice either.'
They clearly know each other by the way he is talking to Izuku.

"I'm sorry Kacchan." Izuku folded into himself trying to back away from the rude asshole screaming at him. He looks as if he is about to cry.

'Ok, I'm stepping now.'
"What's wrong? I asked looking at Izuku and the hot headed boy, and back at Izuku.

"SHUT UP EXTRA! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! NOW GO AWAY!"  He yells at me and point to another seat around the front of the bus.

"(Y/N) You don't have to-" Izuku tried to say to me but the asshole in front of me thought it would be ok to cut him off.
"SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERD!"
And then Izuku folds into himself even more.
The boy tries to lunge at Izuku, but I put my arm out to stop him. He kinda takes my arm down because of how strong he is. But I manage to still stop him from getting Izuku.
'Damn he is strong!'

'This probably a bad idea, but I don't know his name, so imma call him-'

"Hey Kacchan!" I yell to him.
He look me dead in the eye and gives me the look. You know, the look that says "you better watch out, cause imma kill you"
But it was good anyways, because I needed eye contact, just for a second.

I force myself to feel pitty. And as I stare at Kacchan, his facial expression goes from the im-gonna-murder-enyone-here. To im-sorry within just a matter of seconds. His grip on the back of the seat In front of him starts to lessen, and he slowly sits down. And he doesn't say anything to Izuku. Which I would say is a good thing. I was hoping he would apologize, but this is better than him still yelling.
I know that he won't be like this for long, but he just needs to calm down and think about how unrashonal and disrespectful he is being, not only to Izuku, but the rest of the bus. Everyone is stressing about the exams, and someone yelling the whole ride would not help.

As Kacchan sits down, the bus starts to get chattery again and I walk over to where Izuku is sitting.
"May I sit with you?" I smile.

He just stares at me with such admiration. He looks down and rubs the back of his neck. I could also tell he was blushing.

'This kid is such a bean, I wonder if he will even make it through the exam.'

"Sorry, um, yes." He looks up at me and slides over to make room for me.
"I just, how did you do that? With ih, Kacchan, of course. Was that your quirk?" He scoots closer to me and looks so amazed.

"Um, you're a little too close, haha!" I grab the back of my neck and blush.
I don't really like talking about my quirk. Most of the time when I use my quirk, people get really mad at me. It has cost me friendships, and happiness.

"Oh yeah, sorry!" Izuku smiles and backs up.

"I just have the touch sometimes." I have a half smile.