Chapter 4

"Oh my lord! It's right there! That's where I'll be in just 2 min." Right outside my window, just 30 feat away, is where the entrance exams will be happening. I cover my face and  mumble to myself and try to calm down.

I find it really cool that I will training on UA property, if I don't get in, at least o can say that I was on land owned by the greatest hero school in Japan.
Nevermind, that's just pathetic.
"Oh yeah, I may have failed to get in, but at least i was on the land that was owned by UA! I know, I know, it's such a big accomplishment!"
I imagined myself at this big convention, standing at the stands and telling everyone how much of a failure I am.

I look up from my palms, which now have sweat on them and look out my window again.
I'M EVEN CLOSER NOW!!!

Of course I am, the car is moving!
I start to breathe and I start to calm down.

We pull up to the entrance of the building and I see waves of people flooding out the doors. And even more people behind them.
Oh god! I can't do this! I bury my face back into my hands, then I stably pull away because of how much more sweat has gathered on them.

At school I was much more chilled and acted like this was no problem. Well, I mean I did show some concern, but I acted like I knew what I wad doing. And now that this moment is here, I've practically forgot how yo chill.

"You will do just fine (y/n). Don't worry, you will get in. Now hurry up and get in there!" Mom reassured me and landed a soft kiss on my forehead. I could tell what she was thinking.
'I can't believe that my daughter has come this far. She is so brave.'
But she didn't say anything because I told her not to make it hard for me.

"Thanks mom." I smiled.
I took one last deep breath.
"Here I go!"
I open my door and get out. My knees are a little wabblily because of how nervous I am. But I manage to make it to the doors. I don't look back because I would feel even less tempted to go inside.

I try to push open the door and hear a voice behind me.

"HEY! get in the back of the line! You're not the only one trying to get into UA!- *mumbles something*"
A tall man with her black hair and glasses yells to me.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I'm just really nervous, I haven't been able to think straight today." I look down and start to walk back to the end of the miles of people.

He mumbles something in a snarky tone and looks back to the front of the line.

I've been walking for 45 seconds. normally if there was a line of people, you would already be at the back by now, but not this line.
On my way to the back I saw a short boy with green hair stumbling not only over himself, but on what to say to a girl who just saved him from tripping.
Woah! That's so cool! She used her quirk to help him!
I giggle to myself at how clumsy and awkward he is. It kinda reminds me of me, only he is worse, but not in a bad way. It's sort of like a cute cuddly way.

Before I know it, I am making my way over to him, wanting to talk to him.

"Hi, my name is (y/n)!" I put out a hand for him to shake.

He reaches out to grab my hand, but doesn't quite do so.
"I'm Izuku! Nice to meet you." He is smiling so hard that his eyes are sort of shut. He must still be stunned from what happened to hum with the other girl.
I can see him open his eyes to look at me and he instantly blushed and pulled his hand that was supposed to grab mine, to his face and looks away for a second.

"S-sorry if that was rude. I'm just........ Im Izuku!" He goes back to grab my hand that was still left there and shakes it.

We drop each others hands.

"Haha, you said that already." I chuckled.

"Yeah, sorry." He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't be!" I smile.
Haha he is such a dork, I love it. Although I have a feeling that he will annoy time to time. That is, if we both get in.

We start talking about the exams and wondering what we will have to do to get in as we walk to the end of the line.

Since we have been talking. The line has shortened, which is good. I'm getting anxious.

We get to the doors and go our desperate ways, even though we will both still be going to the same place.

*A/N*

I feel kinda proud of this chapter. for some reason I think it's better than my others. Um. Let me know what you think