Chapter 9

The entrance exams had finished and everyone went home. It has been almost a week, which means that everyone will be getting notified if they got in or not within the next day or so.

I know I won't be getting in at all, at least not in the Hero Course. Because I passed the written exam I know I will be getting into the General Department. Honestly I don't mind, I'm just excited that I am able to attend UA!
I've also heard that  there are chances for people to get chosen for one of the Hero Courses while attending.

I lay back on my bed and close my eyes, I take a deep breath and some of the stress about getting in leaves my body. As long as I know I am getting into the school, I should be fine.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard my mom shouting my name. I went downstairs, and my anxiety about UA spiked again.

In her hand was an envelope with the UA symbol on it, and on my mom's face was a wide and proud smile.

"You ready to go to UA?!" Mom asked excited. I think she is more excited to see this than me.

"Mom there is a huge chance that I wasn't accepted." I frown and walk up to her. I reach for the envelope but she pulled it away.

"Uh uh," she shakes her head. " don't have that kind of attitude, there is GREAT chance that you will make it in. Have good thoughts and maybe you will get farther." She smiles.

I just stare at her blankly and she sighs in defeat.

"Fine. Here you go." She hands me the envelope and I open it slowly.

If I'm being completely honest, right now in this moment makes me wish that I never took the exams in the first place.

I see the paper and I unfold it to see if I was accepted or not, and if I was, what class I am in.
I quickly read over the basics of the letter, I found out I was accepted and I start to freak out. But I manage to stay calm on the outside.

"So? Did you get in? What class are you in?" My mom pits her hands together. A little worried considering how calm I look righ now. But oh man I am so not calm on the inside.

Just then, I drop the paper. Everything slows down. It's almost as if time has stopped even.
I slowly turn around and walk back to my room without saying a word.

"Honey are you ok?" My mom steps towards the paper. "Class 1-B! What's wrong with that?!"

O turn back to her about to answer her, but I couldn't. I had no words, so I just turned around and went to my room.

How is this even possible?! I didn't do squat! And I managed to get into class 1-freaking-B! I mean I am of course happy, and grateful, it's just, I shouldn't be in this class.

(Tim skip to the first day cause I'm lazy af)

It's the first day of attending UA High and I am almost ready to go. I put on my uniform which was sent to me four days ago. All that is left is my backpack and my shoes.

After I slide on my shoes and swing my bag over my shoulder I run out to the car where my mom is sitting waiting for me.

After about ten minutes, we arrive at UA for the second time.

"Please do good in school. And don't use your quirk on people. I don't want to have to get another message saying you used it on someone." She smiled softly.

"I won't mom, I promise." I smile back. "Unless they deserve it." I spoke quickly and ran inside the building. I forgot how big and beautiful it is.

Once inside I spot a familiar face. Izuku! I smile and walk up to him.

"Hey Izuku! I see you got in!" I grab both the straps on my bag.

"Oh! H-hey! I see you got in too!" He smiles back at me. He also looks a little flustered for some reason.

"Haha, you look a little flustered. What's the cause?" I keep my smile and cock my head a little.

"O-oh, uh, it's nothing. Haha. Just, got into UA!" He chuckles awkwardly and places his hand on the nape of his neck while looking down.

"Oh! Yeah, I got ya. I'm pretty excited too! What class are you in?"

"I'm in class 1-A. What about you?"

"Oh man! I'm in class 1-B. Kinda sucks we won't see each other very often, but that's still so cool!"

Before we could continue our conversation, announcements went off telling everyone to get to there classes.

Izuku and I say goodbye and head in our different ways.

I look at my mini map of the school. Everyone gets one along with the uniforms so that they don't get lost here, and so they can find their classes easier. I'm hoping I won't need it anymore within the next week.

I approach the door to class 1-B and I walk inside. Some people are relatively quiet. And then there is two boys being overly loud. One of them has blueish grey eyes with blonde hair. He seems to be yelling something about how he should be in class 1-A cause he is better than everyone in here. Then the other one has spiky silver hair and he is yelling at the first guy to be humble and appreciate the fact that he got into UA.

I walk over and take a seat at one of the empty desks and wait for a teacher to walk in.

At this moment I start to feel uncomfortable. 1, because I don't know anyone, and 2, because there is already yelling, and I hate yelling.
Well, not really. Their voices just annoy the crap out of me.

Ugh. This is my class.

(Word count 1025)

A/N:
I am so  so so sorry that I haven't updated in like months. I haven't really had any ideas for the story. But I promise I will try to update a little more often. I also just have been busy with school work and I have been working on another story lately. I want to publish that one at some point. But it won't be for a while.

Thank you for reading this trash story though!
Lots of love
-Nivi😙