Chapter 14

I lost consciousness not long after Bakugo picked me up. He started walking in a direction completely off course from the school and the last thing I remember was passing some trees, then I was out like a light.
Now I'm here.

"Hey, dumbass," I hear Bakugos voice. "Wake up! I let you sleep long enough." I'm forced out of my sleep by the Pomeranian with anger issues and I jolt upwards.

What the hell am I doing here?! Where am I?! I need to be in school! What time is it?

I look around at my surrounding. Forest.

I- ........ Bakugo.

I slowly turn my head to the boy who brought me here and my eyes to wide with anger. Without even thinking, I lunge at him, my hands flying up and going to his hair. We fall backwards and I scream as I pull at his hair and punch him in the face.

This may be over dramatic but I am so tired of his shit! I'm late for school because of him, he causes problems for me at school, at my own home too! I cant get away from him and its pissing me off! I've had enough.

Bakugo tries his best to defend himself and keep my hands away from face.
"Ow! You bitch!"

"I could say the same to you!" I shout back, continuing hitting him.

Before my fist could make contact with his face once more, his arm wraps around my waist and he flips us over so that I am now pinned to the ground. He has both hands around my wrists so I cant hit him. However, my legs are free and right as I was about to bring my leg up and kick him in the balls, he moves both his knees onto my thighs, pinning them down as well. Which hurts a lot. I suck in through my teeth, hissing at the pain.
I am completely restrained. I am stuck and it is this asshole who has done that to me.

Why cant he just go away!

"Just calm down." The boy on top of me rolls his eyes, the tone of his voice signifies that he is annoyed. 

"Calm down?!" I shout. "You need to leave me alone, and then maybe I will calm down!" I struggle against him, trying to make him lose his balance, but that just causes his knees to dig into my thighs. So I stop.

"Well maybe if you didn't use your quirk on me on the bus," he starts. "We wouldnt be in the position in the first place!" He shouts back.

"You were being an asshole, what can I say. You were causing problems, so I fixed it." I spat.

Bakugo growls at my response. I keep making him angrier, but I dont care. At least the feeling is mutual.

We just glare at each other. No words are spoken between us, but I can tell that his patients is running thin and he is becoming angrier by the second. With one swift motion, he moves my hand higher above my head and brings them together. He takes one of his hands and holds on to both of my wrists and takes his other hand to wrap around my throat. Again.

"What is it with you and choking me? Its getting old." I spit out. He grits his teeth at my words and puts more pressure on my throat.
He then leans down mext to my ear.

"I just wanted to talk about your quirk with you but I guess that wont be happening."

"Sorry to disappoint, but it will never happen because I never want to talk to you." I manage to voice out with his grip becoming tighter. This will leave a mark.

At that, Bakugo moves back from my ear and slightly loosens his grip on my throat. We are back to glaring at each other. Well, I am glaring, he is just staring, his jaw tensed.
Nothing is said between us, I dont have anything else to say to him, and he looks like he is thinking. The only sound is the sound of a few birds chirping in the background and the away of the trees.

"Are- are you seriously turned on right now?" His brows furrow. My eyes widen.

His words make me fully aware of the position I am in and my face goes red.

What the fuck!!!!!!!!!!! Oh. My. God. This is disgusting! I hate him with all of the bones in my body, yet this position we are in at the moment is just so-

AHHH

"What?!" I yell. "Why would I be? Are you kiddning me right now?!" I yell at him amd try to make my emotions go away.

"I can feel it, its almost as if its radiating off of you." He responds.

I blink a few times.
What do I do? I cry internally.

I struggle more underneath his weight to try and push him off, but I'm stuck.
His face doesnt seem to have much of a reaction, so what he does next surprised me.

He slipped on knee off my thigh and in between my legs, just to then push it upwards towards my area he should never even tough. My body jolts at the contact.

"So you really are turned on." He scoffs.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

The sound of my alarm clock rips me out of my sleep and I am sure as hell glad it did.

IT WAS JUST A DREAM OH MY GOD THANK THE LORD!!!

Wait a second. I just had a dream about that asshat!!

I roll over in my bed and bury myself in my blankets and let out a groan. I had a dream about Bakugo. I cry internally.

I dont bother to turn off my alarm, I just lay in my bed for a moment, too upset to do anything. I hate Bakugo so much. First he disrupts my school life, my home life, and now my dream life.

..............................................................................

A/N:

Heyy!! I updated twice in one night!

What did you think of this chapter? Was it okay?

I love feedback so dont hesitate to let me know what you think!

Love y'all 😘