Episode 5: Whom the bell trolls

Start from the beginning

Leon: Okay, now I wanna help you.

Brock: So why don't you just ta- Oh wait, you're a troll.

Troll: Most people would only see a troll like me as a creature. You all on the other hand, seem to accept them. That's why I contacted you in the first place.

Luke: Hold up, that was you?

Troll: We don't have much time. They're coming at dawn and we need to stop them.

Blake: What would they want with this village?

Troll: Look around you. The village is obviously lined with Bosmer and Khajiit. The Heritance is full of just High elves.

Leon: So that means they won't kill any Altmer?

Troll: They will, because they view thier own kind that aren't part of the Heritance as traitors.

Leon: So how do we do it?

Troll: I'll gather the rest of my kind to help you out against the attack, for they too have been slaughtered by them and want revenge.

Leon: We haven't got your name though.

Troll: My name is Kroll. And I humbly ask for your acquaintance.

Leon: Well acquaintance accepted my friend.

Kroll: We must travel to my cave and round up the surviving trolls and head up the hill for an ambush.

The gang along with Kroll travel to the caves. Inside they see other trolls roaming around the cave filled with bones and animals carcasses.

Blake: Okay, ew.

Kroll: It may not look much, but it's our home. *Walks to the top of a boulder* Brothers! Come to me!

The trolls come in packs to Kroll in a circle and heed to his call.

Kroll: My brothers, we have help from the outsiders. We have been slaughtered enough by the Veiled Heritance, and we shall have our revenge!

The trolls start roaring and slamming the ground in excitement.

Kroll: I have contacted the outsiders since they have accepted us as people and not just as monsters.

Leon: He is right. I am Leon Primordial. We seek to help you and the village that is going to get attacked by the Veiled Heritance. If you listen, we can form a plan on how to stop them once and for all.

The trolls calm down and heed to Leon's plan.

Dawn comes and the Veiled Heritance is already coming to the village. Leon and friends come right in front of them just as they reach the hill.

Soldier(VH): Out of the way, human!

Leon: We're not gonna let you destroy this village.

Soldier(VH): That village is filled with nothing but animals and heretics. The Veiled Heritance will make sure it will not be that way.

Leon: Sorry to burst your bubble, long ears, but we're here to stay. There ain't nothing you can do about.

Soldier(VH): Hah! You and what a–

SPLAT

A boulder falls on top of the soldier, killing him instantly.

Soldier (VH): What in Auriel?!

Kroll: Attack!

The trolls start attacking from both underground and from the hills. The Heritance soldiers get into fighting with the trolls and the heroes back up the trolls. Blake and Luke slice up the Heritance along with Brock gutting down the rest in the way. Leon grabs Doc and takes him to Kroll.

Leon: Take him somewhere safe while we take care of the rest.

Kroll: Very well.

Kroll runs to the top of a tree while Doc watches the fight.

Leon: Yo, we need backup here.

The Heritance soldiers raise up thier bows and are about to shoot when one of the trolls throws another boulder and hits the archers away.

Leon: Yeah! That's what I'm–

An arrow narrowly passes right through Leon's face and he faces to thier leader with a great sword in his hands.

Leader(VH): This stops now, hooligan.

Leon: Well, what do you know. The big cheese shows himself.

Leader(VH): Never underestimate the power of the Veiled–

Leon: Troll.

Leader(VH): What?

Kroll comes out to grab him and slams him down in the ground again and again.

Leon: Boy, that's alot of damage.

Kroll finishes it up and throws him to the rest of the Heritance.

Kroll: Remember this as the day you faced a terrible fate!

Leon: Get on outta here.

The surviving Heritance run out of the battlefield with some of the trolls coming after them.

Doc: We did it!

Blake: Let's go tell the others.

{Back at the village}

Villager: Let me get this straight. You manage to find out what the bell noise was coming from, and it came from a Troll.

Leon: Yes.

Villager: It also happens to talk?

Blake: Yup.

Villager: And the reason why it had a bell in the first place was to earn us about the attack of the Veiled Heritance?

Brock: Most likely.

Villager: Do you really think I would believe all that stuff.

Kroll: You should.

Villager: What in Auriel's name?! What's that thing doing here?!

Luke: He's not a thing, he's a troll.

Kroll: You may judge me for what I am, but these people speak the truth. I came here to help you because my own people were getting killed by these terrorist. And now that it is done, we shall return home and finally rest in peace.

Villager: It...I..But I...

Leon: It's okay. At least you didn't get killed or eaten.

Villager:*Sigh* I suppose your right. Thank you for helping out village.

Kroll: And thank you for helping my people survive.

Blake: Will we ever see you again?

Kroll: Always. Farewell.

And so once again, the day was saved. The heroes made a new friend, and the village is now safe from evil once more, as the journey continues.