Chapter 6

"Liam." Niall breathed out with his eyes closed. Currently Liam was eating Niall out like usual, sometimes he'd finger the small blonde but Niall's favorite was to be rimmed. Liam lifted his head smiling "Yes baby what is it?" He asked sweetly. Usually if Niall actually called him by his name he wanted something. If not he would call him daddy.
"I... Tonight's the night." He whispered. Liam grinned knowing what he meant. Honestly he was really happy Niall said that because he had set up candles and red tulip petals knowing Niall hated the smell of roses. "Princess." The older began "You know you don't have to. This is completely up to you. We could never have sex and I'd still love you until the end of time." He assured.
Liam was worried Niall just said yes because He had done all of this, but in actuality he would have done this anyways. "No really I want it, I want you inside of me being closer then ever. I want to open my legs for you and feel you push in, be the first one to ever feel me like that." The blonde whispered dreamily, he knew Liam could never resist seeing a tent appear in his dress pants. "Ok." Liam agreed wearily looking down at the naked blonde "If you ever want me to stop please just tell me. I won't be angry, I just wanna please you." The brunette added as he began to take his tie off and unbutton his shirt.
"No daddy I promise I want it." Niall said smiling causing the older to bite his lip because he just wanted to pounce on Niall every time he heard the word daddy. "God Niall you're so cute baby."
The smaller boy giggled and watched Liam strip to nothing before he got off the bed and got on his need In front of the older. "Why don't you suck me off baby." He whispered. Liam knew Niall liked to be told what to do or he would get worried he wasn't doing something right. The blonde was very submissive and he always wanted to please his boyfriend in any way he could as Liam does for him.
Niall nodded and moved his lips down Liam's shaft making sure he keeps eye contact with the brunette as he likes. Liam laced his fingers in Niall's hair and guided his mouth until Niall was deep throating him with no problem. He was really good at that for some reason, Liam swore Niall had no gag reflex, after he basically fucked Niall's mouth he laid the blonde down on the bed and got the lube. "Daddy I really wanna do this but I'm a little scared." Niall mumbled as Liam opened his legs "Oh my princess Shhh I promise you'll be ok daddy's gonna take good care of you." Liam promised quietly and pushed two fingers in easily still being open from Liam eating him out.
Niall nodded and whined a bit wanting more, he had never taken more then 2 fingers before. Sometimes when Liam was on a business trips Niall used a small vibrator but that was it. "You're gonna feel so good baby." Liam breathed leaning down to kiss his little boyfriend as he pressed the third finger in. Niall gasped against Liam's lips in pleasure causing Liam to smile as he used his other hand to slick his cock. The older man continued pumping his fingers in and out of the tight heat earning some moans. "I-I'm ready."
Liam smiled and nodded pulling his fingers out "You're so beautiful, I'm so happy I can share this with you." He said rubbing his cock head against Niall's ass. "I love you." The younger whispered wrapping his arms around Liam's neck. "I love you more." Liam said pushing in slowly. Niall winced a bit feeling the slight burn "I love you more." Niall whispered back. The two boys exchanged "I love you more"s until Niall chocked out a small "faster." To which Liam complied. It didn't take long honestly for Niall to be close to the edge.
Niall's legs tightened around Liam's waist and Liam knew "Were gonna cum together baby." He whispered also feeling close just seeing Niall looking so beautiful under him. Niall's face scrunched up in pleasure coming as his ass clenched and his nails scratched down Liam's back. Liam came into the younger boy breathing heavy as he heard Niall whining "daddy." Liam continued fucking him trough their orgasms until they were both too tiered to continue.
When Niall came he came from his ass which was really weird the first time it happened. It worried him and Liam but when they looked it up they realized that can actually happen to people who have too much anal sex; even if it's just oral. Liam pulled out and rolled over onto his back next to Niall.
"Wow." He breathed. Niall giggled and just cuddled into Liam's chest "Good night my little love." The older whispered before he blew the candle out and fell sleep with his one and only on his chest.

(a.n. I'm soooo sorry for the late update I had tons of midterms this week :( but I got a week off so there will probably be another update soon. Remember in between updates I'll be posting One shots in my other book.)