Chapter 1

Niall walked into the huge house smiling and put his white Chanel backpack on the hook by the door before he took off his brand new air 1 sneakers. "I'm home." He called walking to the kitchen to see his lunch was already waiting for him along with a note. 'baby I'm outback in the pool when you're done eating feel free to join me.' It said. Niall instead put the sandwich and fries to the side and went outside stripping down to nothing and dove into the cool water "How was school?" Liam had asked from a chair as he saw Niall's head come back up. The younger boy shrugged and moved his blonde hair out of his face "Schooly, the usual." He giggled and Liam put his book down sitting at the edge of the pool just smiling at Niall "You're beautiful." He complimented making the blonde blush and lean up out of the water to kiss his cheek that was hot from the sun beating down. "You tell me that everyday." He whined to witch Liam just shrugged "So, I have this dinner tomorrow night for the company. I was wondering if you'd like to be my date." Liam asked grabbing Niall's hand and kissed his knuckles trying to butter Niall up and it did work.
Like usual. "Ok, what's in it for me? We were gonna go out for my birthday. I only turn 18 once you know." He said a bit sad they couldn't just go out by themselves. "I swear I'll make it up to you." The older man assured smiling "Plus I bought you a surprise." He reasoned to witch the teen nodded and ran his wet fingers trough his hair "When you turned 18 what did you do for your birthday?" Niall asked kicking his feet and held Liam hands to make sure he didn't go anywhere "Well it was 15 years ago, there was nothing really fancy. I just went to a strip club with my friends and drank. I know that won't do for my little Niall though will it?" Liam asked making the blonde shake his head and giggle "No, but I do want a Prada bag." "Done."
You see it started as a business thing really, Niall was his arm candy and Liam bought him things. It didn't take long for both the boys to fall in love with each other despite the age gap, Liam loved Niall unconditionally. The older boy always still gave Niall whatever he wanted no matter what the price but he knew if it stopped Niall wouldn't leave him. Similarly Niall knew if he stopped going to events with Liam he would still get the things he wanted.
Once they had a splash fight and Liam carried Niall inside begging to be put down, they sat and ate lunch. Liam sighed as he finished his sandwich "Niall, baby. Have you talked to your lawyer lately?" He asked softly knowing it was a touchy subject for the young boy. Niall's parents were getting a divorce when they had met, witch is why Niall started this in the first place; To feel some sort of love. Niall's mom was cheating on his dad, he knew but he wouldn't dare tell his dad because the man threatened him telling Niall he would rape him or shoot him. When Liam found out he immediately took Niall in and gave him the second biggest bedroom in the house, redecorated it to Niall's taste. "I um... Yeah, I've got court in a few days, once I'm 18. W-will you come with me?" The teenager asked nervously causing Liam to frown and pull Niall into his side "Always princess." He promised.
Liam had a very very busy job, be was the CEO of a major record label but he always found time for Niall no mater what. Being as that Liam was in the industry Niall met tons of celebrities and he had quite a following on twitter because if it, and the fact him and Liam were the cutest couple ever. Niall helped Liam with work a lot since he was very good at math he helped keep books. However when he couldn't help he stayed home and went to lunch and basically acted like a princess, which Liam loved. The older man wanted to take care of Niall in every way possible not worrying about anything, he just gave Niall a credit card and told him to enjoy himself.
Niall suggesting doing chores or cooking but they had people for that. Often when Niall was out he sent Liam pictures of what he was doing or selfies just to keep the brunette updated on his 'princess'. "Come on let me give you your early present." He said gently tugging on Niall's hand dragging the younger boy with him up to Liam's bedroom. Technically it was their bedroom since Niall slept with Liam every night but that's beside the point. "Ok sweetie you know I love you tons right?" Liam asked the smaller boy sitting him on the bed as he searched around for the black box. "Yes daddy." Niall teased because he knew it drove Liam mad when he called him that, in or out of bed. "Hey don't turn me on, I'm trying to be romantic." The man chuckled sitting next to him "I love you more then anything, I never thought I could fall in love but you've changed me. You're so beautiful, I can't imagine waking up without your little head on my chest. Now I know you're too young to get married but Niall would you please wear this ring promise me we will be together forever?" Liam asked opening the velvet box revealing a silver promise ring with chocolate diamonds on it "Because you always say my eyes remind you of chocolate." He mumbled scratching the back of his neck awkwardly because Niall hadn't answered yet.
"Oh my god Liam." Niall quietly and whipped the tears from his eyes "Yes of coarse yes!" He exclaimed, Liam looked up with a grin before slipping the ring on his slim finger "Wow... You're so stunning." Liam whispered watching Niall admire the ring, he didn't think he could fall in love with Niall even more but in the moment Liam just felt like a heart eye emoji. (Which by the way was his favorite one to send to Niall. Niall always sent back the blushing one.) "Thank you Liam." Niall said quietly but before he could continue Liam pinned him to the bed kissing his neck "Shut your pretty little mouth." He breathed kissing down Niall's bare chest since he only put on sweats when they got inside "I don't want to hear anything but daddy. You got that baby? Just open your legs and close your eyes." He instructed. Niall listened as always like a good boy and did exactly as Liam said although it was hard when he has being eaten out. Once Niall was satisfied and had his orgasm Liam just pulled the younger boy onto his chest "Come here princess." He said in a hushed tone "You're staying home from school tomorrow. I work far too much and I miss you." "Shh, just hold me." Niall whispered. For the rest of the night the two boys laid there watching movies laughing and posting things on twitter. For people that had never really felt love Niall and Liam were doing pretty damn good.