Chapter 17

Finally now that Niall was better Liam was able to take him on that date he promised. However Liam did get a nice blow job before they left so he couldn't complain. Currently they were sitting down in the restaurant waiting for their food to come. Niall had ordered some weird Chinese tofu stir fry while Liam stayed safe and ordered some broccoli pasta dish.

"Li Li, when we get home can you help me with my paper that's due before break? We have to interview someone who influenced our life and make a video about them and I picked you." Niall asked sweetly.

Liam grinned and kissed his cheek "For sure baby boy. Except we're not going straight home I wanna take you somewhere." The brunette said as their food was placed on the table. Liam kind of made face at Niall's food because the thought of tofu grossed him out and he wouldn't admit it actually looked pretty good.

"Where would that be?" The younger of the two asked as he placed his napkin on his lap not wanting to get his nice jeans dirty. They might be plain black jeans to anyone else but Liam spent at least 500 on them which was way too much in Niall's opinion. Or in anyone's opinion that wasn't billionaire Liam Payne.

Liam shrugged and kissed him hand "You'll have to see darling now eat." He urged and began eating as he looked around the secluded room. Liam would never tell Niall that he had actually paid them to let him install a private room, he would tell about spending too much money. In Liam's defense it was Niall's favorite restaurant and they went there often so the money didn't go to waste.

It was also hard to have a nice time with Niall when people were taking pictures and interrupting them. And Liam wasn't the only one getting annoyed, Niall was pretty upset too, he cried claiming he just needed some time with his boyfriend. Liam didn't like seeing Niall cry. So that's how the room came to be.

Both boys enjoyed the meal in silence just being happy to be with each other. (and the food was delicious so there wasn't really time to talk.) After desert (Which consisted of shared cheese cake and milkshakes.) Liam paid the check and took Niall to the car parked in the employe parking lot. Which they were more then happy for him to use since he always tipped well and spent a pretty penny.

"Okay where are you taking me?" Niall asked with a signature Niall grin as he buckled himself in. Liam reached into the back seat and handed Niall a T-shirt and took out a shirt of his own. "Here put this on." He instructed.

Niall opened his mouth to ask a question but then just shook his head and changed shirts now both looking more casual. "So." Liam began as he started driving. "My friend from high school just opened a club and he wants us to stop by for the opening night. What do you say Ni? It could be your first time out as a legal drinker." He bribed.

Niall thought for a while before nodding "Yeah okay." He agreed cheerily, he was quite excited actually to be going to his first club. He didn't know what to really expect but Liam would take him home if he wasn't comfortable.

Once the pulled up they walked right in the back entrance not being given a second glance. Niall thought it was quite funny that no one questioned Liam. They knew he had money and power so that just let him do whatever. Once Liam got pulled over and the cop just said 'Oh I'm sorry Mr.Payne' and left.

Liam pulled Niall by the hand trough a door where people we're dancing to loud music with far too little clothes on and lights that could blind a person. "Let's go to the bar!" Liam yelled over the music and pulled him along the back wall to the bar so no one would crush them. Niall didn't know how he felt yet but he was pretty sure he liked this place it was all so fast pace like all the people rushing trough the London streets going to work that Niall heard outside his window.

"Here Ni, sit up here." Liam said lifting Niall easily and placed him on the almost empty bar only occupied by a few loners looking for a girl to take home. "Liam what a-" "Lift your shirt and lay down." Liam instructed cutting Niall off.

Niall looked skeptical for a second before deciding the hell with it, he was gonna have a good time. The younger took his shirt off and laid on the bar, he was confused as to why no one was looking at him like he was crazy.

Liam got attention of the bartender and flagged him down buying a bottle of tequila and some lime slices "This is gonna feel good don't worry." Liam assured Niall as he squeezed the lime onto his chest and poured some salt on it causing the latter to stick. "I know I trust you babe." The blonde said smiling and closed his eyes but he was quite confused.

The older poured the alcohol into Niall's belly button and smirked "I'm so gonna regret this tomorrow." He mumbled to himself and leaned down taking the shot out of Niall's belly button before licking up his chest to get some lime and salt. "That's what we call a body shot Ni." Liam said after he swallowed. "And I plan on getting waisted."

After a few more shots a crowd had gathered around them cheering Liam on to do more. They were all so drunk they probably didn't know who he was or where they were but Liam complied and drank half the bottle out of Niall's stomach.

Eventually Niall sat up giggling and grabbed the bottle chugging about half of what was left before hopping down holding bringing it with him. "Li dance with me!" The blonde giggled loudly and pulled on Liam's wrist. Of coarse Liam wasn't going to deny Niall, mostly because he couldn't really form a complete thought.

Niall brought Liam to the middle of the dance floor wedging them between a thousand other bodies and began to grind his ass against the older man causing him to bite his lip and moan watching his little boyfriend. Niall was really fucking good at this for a beginner, a drunk beginner at that.

"Li Li look what I can do." Niall said bending down and began jersey turnpikeing on Liam's dick. Once Liam was hard Niall knew he would have to stop before he came in his pants and he would have to drag a drunk cum covered Liam home with the paps following them. No doubt they had already seen pictures and were waiting outside.

"Ni!" Liam yelled pulling him close and hung on him a bit. "Yeah Li?!" Niall asked and took the last swig of tequila handing it to some other drunk dude. At this point any normal people would probably walk to mc Donald's and get some cheese burgers before passing out at the buss stop. Liam had other plans.

The taller man pulled Niall to a back room having a key his friend gave him previously. "Li it smells funny." Niall giggled loudly still not being able to hear properly even after they were away from all the noise. "Smells good." Liam said breathing in and pulled out a bag. "Li Li why is there a bad of mold?" Niall asked sending himself into a fit of laughter and almost falling.

"Ni it's not mold you silly goose it's weed." Liam said rolling his eyes a but and chuckled pulling out some papers also before beginning to roll a blunt on the table. Once Niall regained his composure he stood up and watched Liam wondering how he is that so fast. "Now what do we do?" He asked.

Liam smirked and pulled a lighter out "Now darling we get fucked up." He said before placing the joint between Niall's lips.

A.n. I gotta stay high all the time

(If you don't know what jersey turnpikeing is look it up on urban dictionary)