Chapter 2

Niall sat on the couch doing some online shopping and listening to some music with the tv on mute. When Liam wasn't home Niall felt so alone despite the multiple people who floated trough the house doing various things. When Niall heard the familiar squeak of Liam's shoes in the foyer he instantly jumped up and ran to him jumping into the mans arms. As always Liam caught him with ease and kissed his cheek softly before balancing Niall on his hip as he took his shoes off.
"Morning princess, happy birthday." The brunette said hugging the younger boy, who giggled and thanked him, tightly with the arm that wasn't carrying two bags "Let's go to the kitchen baby." Liam suggested putting Niall down and lead him to the kitchen. Liam put one bag on the counter and the other on the floor near the island "I got your favorite baby." He said opening the paper bag and slid out fresh pumpkin muffins from Niall's favorite bakery in the city where Liam worked. "Oh Liam you're the best." Niall said flinging himself at the older man and kissed his cheek in delight "Anything for my little sunshine." He promised quietly "Now let's eat." The elder suggested sliding a muffin toward Niall and asked Melinda; the cook to make them some white hot chocolate knowing it's Niall's favorite.
"So you're coming with me to the party later for the label right? Wouldn't be right of me as the CEO to show up without a beautiful boy hanging off my arm." Liam tried to coax Niall witch worked because the younger giggled and nodded. The two sat at the island smiling at each other as they began to eat the baked goods. "Ok baby boy, it's not too dressy this time. I'd say just wear maybe some jeans and a button up." Liam suggested as the hot chocolate was served to them in the matching pink and blue mugs. The pink one obviously being for Niall's since it was his favorite color and all. Niall nodded and took a sip of the warm drink "How about my light washed jeans with a black button up and white sneakers? Is that ok?" Niall asked the older boy with a sweet smile that Liam could never resist "Yeah princess, that fine." He whispered kind of in a trance of Niall's beauty.
Niall's bright eyes and his cute button nose and those cute little plump lips that Liam kissed every chance he got. Liam loved it all, he truly thought Niall was gods gift to him. And after all the gifts Liam gives Niall tonight, Niall plans on giving one back; his virginity. Sure they had come close a few times and they'd had oral sex many times, but Niall was officially an adult tonight. And Niall really... Really wanted this.
The two boys finished their meal talking about football stats and how heart broken Niall was that he didn't get the five seconds of summer tickets on presale that morning. Though Niall knew Liam would have them VIP front row by the next morning, because Liam never liked to see his baby sad. "Ok precious why don't you run upstairs and have a bath, I'll set out your clothes for you." Liam suggested getting up and pulled Niall's chair out for him. The blonde nodded and kissed Liam's cheek "Ok babe, thank you for thinking of me." He said gesturing to the finished food "Oh darling I think about you all the time." The older assured quietly and patted Niall's butt sending him upstairs.
Niall stripped and sat in the bath reading a book he recently got into about finding the true meaning of life. Niall had always been amazing in school, currently he had been excepted to 6 schools, 4 on an academic scholarship. Once Niall had done his 10 pages of reading for the day he washed himself up and got out wrapping a big fluffy white towel around himself. As promised Liam had everything laid out for Niall on the big California king bed, witch wasn't needed because Niall slept on top of Liam anyways.
The now adult shrugged the towel off and slipped some black briefs and socks on before walking to the mirror. He slowly ran his hands down his slim stomach and sighed, when he had first moved in Niall was diagnosed with anorexia nervosa. Liam cursed himself for not noticing and almost cried learning his baby boy was hurting himself. Liam took off work a lot to make sure Niall was getting better and eventually they made it trough but Niall still was never able to put on any weight as hard as he tried. Niall hated how sick he looked, he felt even more disgusted with himself then he did when he thought he was fat.
The blonde turned around and slid his hands over the curve of his butt, that was one place Niall had fat to spare he had a very very nice ass. From the stomach down Niall had a very girly body, he had tiny tiny legs giving him a small thigh gap, his feet were small, his bum was perky and round. Niall sighed heavily again dropping his hands to his sides 'I'm never gonna be perfect like Liam' he thought as he began to get dressed. In Niall's eyes Liam was the epitome of a perfect man, huge muscles, perfect teeth, he was such a gentleman. Once Niall had gotten himself dressed and fussed with his hair a bit he walked out of the room hearing Liam in his office on the phone. "Did you not hear me?! You better make it happen, I don't give a fuck how much money it costs." Liam spat into the phone, honestly Niall thought it was really hot when Liam got angry but at the same time he didn't want his Liam worked up so he stuck his head in smiling. Liam's face instantly softened "I have to go." He said sternly before slamming the phone down "Baby you look so pretty." Liam complimented the smaller boy as Niall made his way around Liam and began to massage his shoulders "What was that about babe?" He asked quietly.
The older smiled, Niall just had his ways of making everything better "Just some business, you don't need to worry about it baby." He assured closing his eyes "You just always know how to calm me down don't you?" The brunette asked causing the other to giggle and nod. "Yes I do, that's why I'm your boyfriend duh." Niall said kissing the side of Liam's neck quickly "You should get ready Li, wouldn't want to be late would we?" Liam nodded "No we wouldn't princess, come on help me find an outfit." The older said pulling Niall to the room.