End

Thank you everyone for reading my very first story. if you like this, let me know. Disclaimer everything besides Yumi and her family belong to Takeshi Konomi. Happy reading.

If you like me to continue Arranged to Love, let me know.
------//;;((;;:

I was writing in my diary about how much has changed since we won the finals. Kunimitsu and I were still together. He helped me accept my biological family and now I see them at lease twice a week. The Seigaku tennis team were invited to the U-17 camp. I heard Kunimitsu dropped out and went to Germany to participate in the German U-17. We kept in touch.

"Mom!" I heard. I turned around and saw my five year old son, run into the room with his little tennis racket. "When are we going to the park? We promise dad that we would go meet him there,"he said. "Alright, we are going now," I said. We walked to the park and saw my husband on the tennis court. "Dad!" My son ran up to him. My husband gave him a hug. "Go get the net ready," I heard my husband said. My son got the nets set up. My husband came up to me. "Yumi," he said. He took out a small box from his pants. "You remembered," I said. "Happy anniversary Yumi," he said. Happy anniversary Kunimitsu," We gave each other a smile and leaned in to kiss until..."I got the net set up!" we heard. We quickly turned our heads and saw him ready. We both laughed and spent the rest of the day playing tennis.