Chapter 31

It had already been 8 months since we told my dad and all the serpents I was pregnant and I already had a bump and we knew what we were having. Sweet pea and I were gonna be parents to an adorable baby boy. So far my dad and Archie helped me turn the other small bedroom in the basement into a nursery. Along with the help from Betty and some serpents it actually turned out pretty cute.

Also after sitting on a couch at the wrym last night sweet pea and I were finally able to agree on the name River

Also after sitting on a couch at the wrym last night sweet pea and I were finally able to agree on the name River. But right now I was getting ready to go to school. Dad and principal weatherbee agreed I would keep going to school until river was born and then I would do school from home as well as sweet pea so that we could be home with the baby.

After getting dressed I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs for Archie to drive us to school since no one wanted me on a motorcycle at this point

After getting dressed I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs for Archie to drive us to school since no one wanted me on a motorcycle at this point. Once we got to school Archie helped me put my backpack on before he walked off while I walked over to Jones and Sweets. "Hey scar." Sweet pea smiled as he looked at my bump. "Your god son is oddly active today Jughead." I said smiling. He chuckled while rolling his eyes. (I had almost forgotten after 20 minutes we deemed Jones The Godfather since fangs is already his uncle.) "I have to go cause I have two more days of detention. Keep an eye on her Jones." Sweet pea said before kissing my cheek and walking away. "I'm serious the little dude keeps kicking my bladder and moving around." I said as we made our way into the school and to the lounge since neither of us had a first bell. "Did you guys finish the nursery?" He asked me was we sat down. "Yea Archie and dad finished the last details last night while we were at the serpent meeting. "Oh shit." I said confused. "What?" He asked. "I haven't even had any contractions." I said confused. "Scar what's going on?" Jughead asked. "My water just broke." I said plainly making Jughead jump up yelling at Reggie ( whom we still hated a bit) to help me outside while he ran to grab Archie and sweet pea. "Come on Jamie." Reggie said carefully rushing me outside and out by archies car. A few moments later Jughead came running outside with sweets,Archie,fangs,and Toni behind him. "I already called dad he and Fp are gonna meet us at the hospital with the hospital bags and Toni and fangs are gonna go run and grab the car seat from sweet peas trailer." Archie explained as he and sweet pea helped me into the car before sweet pea got on his bike following right behind us. A sharp pain shot through me making me yell out in pain. "Of course now the fucking contractions start." I yell. "Just breath we are almost there sis." Just as he said that we pulled into the parking lot Sweet pea immediately rushing to my side. I smiled slightly through the pain seeing dad,fp and a bunch of serpents following behind us as we rushed inside Dad and sweets yelling I was in labor. Some lady put me in a wheelchair saying only two people could come obviously sweet pea was one of them but I demanded Toni and Cheryl came as well and the doctor sighed letting them in. I was quickly changed before I knew it I was already in active labor with Sweet pea, Toni and Cheryl encouraging me.

(35 minutes later.)
I laid back as they cleaned up River before handing him to me I could feel tears in my eyes as I looked up at sweet pea who was smiling.