Chapter 21

I sat on my bed staring blankly at the wall saying nothing as Sweets and Fangs sat outside my door after hours of trying to get me to come out.

(Hours earlier)

I sat in weatherbees office completely confused as to why sheriff Keller was here. "Jamie we are sad to inform you that your mother has passed away." Weatherbee said. "We won't go into to much detail but it was by her own hands. Jamie she left a note Marcus Davis isn't your real father." Keller explained quietly. "Then who is?" I whispered as tears rolled down my face. "Fred Andrews." He said quietly. "Your mother and him had a brief relationship shortly after his divorce from Mary." He said. I stood up bursting out of the office running out of the school rushing to my bike.

(Back to present)
I was so angry I was raised by that fucking asshole and he isn't even my real father. She claims she loved me in her note then why the hell did she leave me here with that fucking prick. Why did she tell me he was my father. I had so many questions and I was so god damn angry I wouldn't get an answer. I picked up a picture frame with picture of me her and Marcus when I was 5. I screamed chucking it at the wall. Ignoring my god brother and boyfriend begging me to open the door. Not to mention I had a fucking brother and it was Archie Andrews. So much information in such a short time it was driving me to the brink of insanity it felt. Why the fuck did she lie to me about all of this. What am I gonna do now? I had no idea. I threw open the door and collapsed into sweet peas arms sobbing heavily as he fell down to his knees holding me trying to calm me down. I don't know what hurt more. That she was gone or all the lies?