Chapter 43

[sweet peas pov]
Luckily Scar was okay but Fp on the other hand was angered and he decided to wage yet another war against the ghoulies for what they had done to her. But first he wanted Scar to get better. I sighed smiling at my son before getting him dressed while Scar was still asleep, she was on bed rest for a little while.

"Daddy isn't very good at picking outfits huh buddy

"Daddy isn't very good at picking outfits huh buddy." I sighed picking him up placing him in his car seat. "Already pal let's go to the camp to see your godfather." I said before attaching the car seat to the thing in the back of the car. As soon as I pulled up I chuckled seeing Fp waiting for me. I carefully took River out of his seat. "Hey pea." He said as I carefully handed the baby to him. "How is she?" He asked. "Good should be off bed rest in a couple days." I explained. I sighed sitting down on the couch as he handed me my son back before walking off. "What am I gonna do little buddy? Mommy keeps getting hurt and it's not fair huh pal." I sighed leaning back. "You can't understand a word I'm saying huh dude." I leaned back closing my eyes. "Ma." My eyes shot open as I looked at River who was giggling. "Did you just?" "Ma." "Alright little buddy your first word. Guess you are a mommas boy but that is completely fine." I smiled. "I hope they never take your mommy away from pal I don't know what I'd do without her. You know when I found your mommy was pregnant I was so scared we are so young and still in high school. But I couldn't let her know that I had to take care of her make sure she was okay. Hell I even bolted out of detention knowing I'd get another one when I found out she was in labor. You know pal it sucks you won't get to grow up with your grandpa he was an awesome guy." "Good to know you don't really hate everyone." I turned around groaning when I saw andrews standing there. "How much of that did you hear?" I asked him. "Everything after he said ma." He smirked walking in front of me. "I don't hate a lot of people Andrews I just wanna protect Jamie she's been through a lot. I just want her to be happy." I told him. "Yea I know." He smiled.