Chapter 42

[Sweet Pea's pov]

I stood beside Jones at the quarry as he explained to the serpents and Archie Andrews his plan to get Jamie back. I'm pretty sure Andrews was just as mad as I am that they had taken her just a few days after they took River. "What else could they possibly want?" Andrews asked. "Scar has power, she's strong always has been. The ghoulies don't like that and now with Marcus and Amy alongside Penny leading them things are worse." I growled wanting to just leave already. We had left River in the care of Archie's mother since I was personally skeptical of Alice coopers ability to watch him so he stayed at the Andrews house along with a bunch of bulldogs that were watching the house to protect him from ghoulies. "Of course with Hermione lodge as mayor and her new sherriff we were on our own which was bullshit. This whole town is. I remember one night after putting River to bed Scar and I just laid together in the little living room of our trailer smiling. I promised her that night that when we graduated I would get us out of this town. Hell out of this state so we could raise our son in peace. Maybe get married and have another kid somewhere down the line. "Can we just go get my girlfriend back its been 8 hours." I said glaring at Jones. "Lets go everyone." He said before we all made our way to our cars and bikes speeding off towards the house of the for the second time this week. But this time Jones and I were leading as we bust in to the the building. There sitting on the ground with her hands bound to her ankles was Scar. "Seriously Penny what do you want we gave you the bar. Most of sunnyside besides the trailer that scar owned we moved that one with is to Tent city." jones said. "What the fuck Marcus." Mikey growled punching him square in the face. Soon all of us were fighting while I knocked out two ghoulies before making my way to Scar frowning at her unconscious state. "Hey come on open your eyes." I whispered. Nothing she didn't budge. I cut the ropes on her picking her up carrying her outside as everyone else made their escape. I jumped in the bed of the truck with jones before we sped out of the parking lot back home. "Scar come on open your eyes." I pleaded again. Jones carefully crawled closer to us as Toni sped pressing his fingers to her neck. "Her pulse is faint what the hell did they do to her." He panicked before peekind his head in the little back window screaming for Toni to go to the hospital. "Come on Jamie open your eyes don't do this to me for a 3rd time." I pleaded. "Come on J we have an 8 month old I can't raise him on my own." "Fuck her pulse I can't find it!!" Jones panicked as we got to the hospital. "You can't do this to me not now." I yelled as we ran into the hospital before they took her away from me. My eyes glazed over as I looked at the hole I made last time. "Call fp." Toni said.