Punishment Games (VERY 18+)

This is a peg Hawks/Dabi 2020 oneshot! Warning! Contains degradation, lots of NSFW, spanking, choking, etc. Read with caution!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I hum softly, cleaning the house when I came across a few damaged things with red fluff from Keigo's feathers on the edges hidden under the bed.

"That bird brain." I mutter, shaking my head. I take out my phone and snap a picture of the items.

Me: bird brain, what's this?

Bird boy: Oh, those... I'm sorry I meant to tell you but I knew you'd be mad. So I just bought replacements and hid those hoping you'd never find them.

Me: well I found them.

Burnt bacon bits: what's going on here?

Me: don't think you're not going to be punished for this bird brain. You too burn boy. I saw those burn marks on the carpet and the drapes. You two are in big trouble when you get home.

Bird boy: mommy, please, I replaced them. I'm sorry, I should've told you sooner but-

Burnt bacon bits: really bird brain? Giving in already? What a little bitch.

Me: what your tone burn boy, I'll make sure you get extra punishments if you continue mocking Keigo.

Bird boy: I'll be home in an hour mommy, just tell me what you need me to do and I'll do it.

Me: you'll see when you get home. ;)

Bird boy: yes ma'am.

I sigh and put my phone down, listening to the music playing over the bluetooth speaker. I use my quirk to undo the damage to the carpet and drapes. I then go out to cook dinner, making a simple meal of taco salad. I plate the food according to everyone's taste and set them in their respective seats.

After a few moments, I hear the door open and two sets of footsteps entering the house.

"Baby bird, I'm home."

"Little mouse, where are you?" Dabi asks. I motion for them to walk into the kitchen.

"Sit and eat boys. After dinner you'll do the dishes, then I have some special punishments planned for the both of you." I state simply, sitting down in my chair. They sit in their seats and eat their food quietly, the tension in the air growing by the second. Once I finished, I got up and walked to our special room. I hear the boys scrambling around and the water running. A smirk formed on my lips.

"Good boys." I mutter, walking to our little toy cabinet, picking out two vibrating cock rings, a choke collar and a set of nipple clamps. I also grab the rope, red for Keigo and purple for Dabi. I also slip into a set of black lingerie, grabbing my flogger.

After a few moments, the boys walked in, their eyes locking onto me.

"Strip." I order, motioning with the flogger. The boys quickly strip, their hands fumbling with their belts.

"Hurry up now. Don't keep mommy waiting~" I purr. The boys scramble out of their pants and boxers, Keigo more eager to please than Dabi.

"I'll tie you up first Dabi, since you seem less than enthusiastic about this." I say, motioning for him to come over to the bed. He walks over slowly, climbing into the bed. I slowly tie the intricate knots to form a harness and handcuff set, tying him to the bedpost.

"Is that comfortable?" I ask, just checking. Yes this was punishment, but that's no reason to ignore his comfort. I motion for Keigo to come over. He obediently laid down on the bed, helping me tie him up.