Admiral Pierre Martin

29th July 1914 1900pm French Cruiser
POV Admiral Pierre Martin
My ship comes alongside HMS Knight and a gangplank is put between both ships. I head up the gangplank and before getting on board HMS Knight I request permission to come aboard.
"Permission granted" replies Rear Admiral John William Smith.
I walk aboard the HMS Knight and I'm led to the rear Admiral's quarters on board. "thank you for rescuing us" Rear admiral John William Smith thanks me.
"You are most welcome" I reply. "That's why my Government sent my squadron here. For two reasons the first being to guard french interests in the Second earth and the second being to form an Anglo-French Fleet to defend the region from attack.
I order my Cruiser squadron to head to king Edward Island alongside the British Fleet.
29th July 1914 2300pm HMS Knight
POV Rear Admiral John William Smith
I see the french Admiral off my ship and then I walk towards my quarters to eat some food and to write up the after action report of the battle of firdor. I make it back to my quarters. On my table there is a plate of bread and cheese as well as some rum which I then consume. I spend just under half an hour writing the after action report before I go to sleep.
The combined fleet speed swiftly for King Edward Island and it's repair facilities. The 28 ships of the combined fleet begin steaming away from the River Firdor and towards home base. The fleet arrive at king Edward Island naval base at 0800am. I was woken up so that I could get my report to the admiralty building in new Leicester.
I walk through the street towards the admiralty building which is directly ahead of me on government hill.