Chapter 4 - Cats Meeting

Ceil's POV

Our two host left the area after giving us food, which I don't like the look but find quite delicious. After eating everyone gathered around except Ash the damned  angel.

"This is crazy" - Elizabeth said, her voice shaking.

"Their weird! Especially that girl with you guys!" - Alois said nodding at my companions.

"I agree with Earl Trancy, she know our names... She might have something to do with what happened to us" - William said on a monotone voice.

"I did like the name given to me" - said Hannah out of nowhere.

"Be quiet if you're not helping" - said Grell.

"As if you are" - I heard Ronald mumble

He, of course, received a glare from Grell.

The two servants of the Queen have been quiet since their arrival, and just observed everything. Soma and Agni are talking something about their religion and connecting those in our current dilemma.

I then whispered to Sebastian who was sitting beside me:

"Investigate about our two host, find everything that you can"

To which he nodded.

Everyone then talked about everything that had happened.

Now let me summarized it... Not my thing but since it's my POV might as well do it.

Me and my servants were just doing our different activities in the Manor when Elizabeth arrived unannounced - as always- and started running wild forcing me to hold a ball for her. It's really tiring you know? If it isn't for my revenge, I would have killed myself right there than sit in front of her listening to her whinning and talking about her plans for the ball of which I didn't agree about.

Now, while she was bubbling, I suddenly felt dizzy, I also noticed Elizabeth touched her forehead, as I look at my side I noticed Sebastian was also closing his eyes, now that isn't right... His a demon.

The next thing I knew we were in a room, so dark, so dirty, and so dusty, with that perverted red thing. And not  just that, we also turned into CATS! Hell, I hate cats! I didn't know how but we ended up turning into cats in some unknown room, with two Repears, and my servants, and Prince Soma with his Butler!

As always, Grell started flirting with Sebastian who kept on avoiding him.

They made so much noise, and then the door opened, it's a door on the floor. Both Sebastian and Grell jumped towards the person who poke their head up and fell.
We jumped down and stared at her.

I found her clothes strange though. She stared at us for I don't know how long, until her eyes widened and run out of the room and ran around as if she's looking for something with a broom in her hand.

After running around, the house became quiet for a few minutes then she returned  and picked us up and transfered us to a more spacious room.

As we stared at her and she to us, a sudden ring echoed at the room so loud causing us to jump and even Sebastian flinch, due to shock probably, my three servants ran back to the room while I jump behind the chair she was sitting on, don't laugh at me alright, it was automatic, and Sebastian is obviously following me, he looked like his trying so hard to hold his laugh though, I was about to scold him when I saw the others slowly returning back.

Unfortunately, a loud voice scared the shit out of them and went back to where they hid. Sebastian flinched again which caused me to laugh, I on the other hand didn't react, not because I was expecting it but because I was a bit focus on the others.

And that was it... I guess?

__________________________________

So I decided to update today coz I might not be able to do so later on... Have fun!

Babye~