I stopped myself before I was about to go on a ranting spree.

He cold and annoyed facade that I once saw slightly faded as I saw his muscles relax a bit.

"You're right... sorry, I'm still stagnant over my loss."

I felt a breeze of relief hit my body as I now picked up the pink exceed and held him with my arms.

I saw Rogue flinch out of reaction but stopped his swift movement when he saw I was now cradling and petting his exceed.

"His name's Frosch... if you didn't know." The sudden dark wizard said softly in his husky voice.

I nodded, "Frosch right? I think Frosch is quite adorable."

The exceed smiled and looked at me, "Frosch thinks your cute too!" He responded.

I saw Rogue smile slightly as I caught it immediately and he dropped his smile once I faced him.

"I have no ill intentions with talking to you right now, you don't have to see me as a threat."

"I know I know, it's hard to see someone from another guild to be so nice after my heavy loss." He stated looking off to the side.

"Oh... I take it you don't get gratitude from other guilds?" I asked as I set down Frosch back on the floor.

"No, no not really, being Fiore's number one guild allows you to be too egotistical, I was never like that but my brother Sting, I'm sure you already know how he is," Rogur said as he was now facing me.

"So is Sting your actual blood related brother?"

"Huh? Oh pfft, not at all, we just grew up close together, and our magics were counter opposites... so people put us both as the Dragon Twins."

"Ahhh I see, yeah I can relate since I grew up with Natsu, we were our own little team."

Rogue nodded and fully smiled, "so uh, you said you were worried about me?" He asked out of nowhere.

It caught me off guard but I quickly collected myself, "uh yeah, when I found out Yukino was banned because she lost to Kagura, I became worried for you and Sting that loss."

Rogue's smile then turned into a small sad frown that slightly took a jab at my heart but I was okay, "don't worry about me, I'm okay but... Sting... our master, never mind I said too much, but thank you... for caring."

"Yeah no problem, but seriously, are you okay?" I asked once more.

I saw his body flinch when I placed my hand on his bandaged shoulder.

He didn't look in my eyes as he muttered a quick yes.

I wasn't gonna let him go that easy as I simoly turned his face to look at mine a d stared into his red pupil with his hair covering his other eye.

He seemed scared and frightened at my sudden actions but I showed my intentions with my next words.

"Look at me when I ask you Rogue... are you positive you're okay? I'm gonna keep asking until I get a honest answer..." I said to him.

I let go of his face with both my hands now laid on his shoulders as he tried not to look at me but he couldn't help it as I saw his bottom lip whimper a bit.

"Rogue... Frosch thinks it's okay to be sad sometimes," the exceed said with small teary eyes looking straight up at me and tugging at Rogues long cape.

That's when Rogue in front of me was slowly started to break down as I quickly wrapped my arms around him, holding him into a tight embrace trying to hold him together.