Jellal | 12

- Smoke Mirrors & Potions.
***

"When you are you gonna tell them?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Tell them what exactly!?"

"Hey easy now-"

"No Jellal... Do you know how long this has been eating at me?"

Jellal was gonna speak, he took a deep breath and a step back, "I... I can't say that I do Y/N."

Cursing under my breath, before I could lose my mind and the rest of my body's actions, I did what any normal person would do and sit down on the bed taking deep breaths.

I sighed knowing I shouldn't have yelled at him, "sorry... everything is still kinda a blur to me at the moment..."

With those words spoken Jellal then sat next to me, "no I should be the one to apologize, I didn't know how much it was actually bothering you."

I chuckled, "should've heard me in bed last night, Meldy said I was sleep taking about it, I just pray I can somehow get back to normal," I then laid my head on Jellal's sharp yet comfortable shoulder.

"Do you plan on to?"

I had to think about it for a moment, knowing the consequences if I were to, "I honestly don't know... the whole guild thinks I'm dead and from I've heard they are far from over my fate... Natsu apparently went into sleep whatever that means, the guild appears to be more grey and glum, so how would the react when they find out I've been alive for the past nine years and in a new guild? I'm sure they'll be pissed as all hell when they find out it's actually Crime Sorcière and I'm banging the guild lead-"

"Y/N!"

"What?"

"You make it sound like disease to be with me..." Jellal muttered quietly, obviously hurt from my words.

Fuck... that wasn't my intention.

"Jellal... you and I both know that's not the truth, you saved my life those years ago, and I fell in love with the man that saved me, sorry if I made it sound like that... recently I haven't been sleeping well, I'm more stressed than ever, I'm not trynna make any excuse for my insolence but it's good to keep tabs on my health... right?"

I cupped the blue haired man's face and leaned in, I kissed Jellal's lips passionately, feeling his soft lips lay against mine, he kissed me back with a thought to it and immediately sliding in his tounge.

His actions caught me off guard as I was hesitant to pull away, Jellal eased me in by grabbing my wrists and and colliding his tounge against mine with heated moans.

My body just melted where I was sitting, completely fine with what he was doing. I wouldn't even mind if he wanted to go further than this, I feel like my body's been wanting it as well.

It has been awhile since Jellal and I had done it, like three weeks to a month I wanna say? Well however long it's been, I wouldn't mind going for it again.

Jellal then had his fingers on the collar of my shirt while still clashing tounges with me. I felt his slim fingers slowly begin to unbutton my red shirt, once he got halfway to fully letting it free, he then leaned me back falling on the bed with soft thud and him following suit on top of me.

With him now on top I grabbed his neck with my fingertips softly and pressed my laid against his, not ever getting sick of his touch.

TING! TING! TING!

Jellal stayed still, pulling away from my lips with a small scowl formed on his face, "damn..." he cursed, his body leaned off of mine and sat on the bed.