○4 : AshYank💫

Rahul's POV

"Mayank! Jldi chl. We are going out", I said.

Our next match was also in Channai. Whoever won in KKR vs SRH was gonna play against us in the
Qualifier 1.

A tour guide was appointed to take us around.
But Aashita told us that she knew Chennai very well and so Ash, Avi, Mayank and me went separately.

Ash took us to a mall first. I needed to buy something for mom and dad.

"I'm gonna play dress up now", Aashita giggled.

"Dudez not again. I'll rather go to the kid's section", Avi said,"You guys wanna go? Rahul? Mayank?"

"I'll go with Ash", Mayank said.

"I'll go with Avi then", I confirmed.

We went to the toys section, laughing and giggling while sharing childhood memories.

"You wanna eat? I'm hungry already", she said after a few minutes.

"Funnel cakes, maybe", I teased her and she smiled.
"I love them, absolutely. But you can't find them here", she said.

We ordered two masala dosas and cokes.

"So his did you meet Ash?", I asked trying to make a random conversation.

"Um.. Yeah! So I met her on my first year in college. We both were studying fashion designing-"

"Yeah! I forgot to ask you that! You are a fashion designer too?!"

"Well I'm a fashion designer. Photography was actually my hobby. We were hanging around one day when we got to know that we both liked photography. After graduation we both wanted to be a photographer professionally. So we attended a workshop where we met a celebrity photographer who was really impressed by us. Then we did many photoshoots of celebrities which includes Preity ma'am. And she loved us so much. And now we're here", she said.

"That's cool", I said, listening to her carefully.

"Shit. How many questions did I answer. Urgh! I never stop talking", she said.

"I would've asked you these anyways", I smiled and she nodded, still embarrassed.

"Hey! We should go and find Ash and Mayank! Its already been an hour", she said.
I nodded, getting up, while fans came and took autographs and selfies.

People eyed, Avantika and murmured about her.
But she was unaware of that fact.
She looked pretty chilled out and comfortable.

We called Mayank and asked where they were.

He informed us that he was holding dresses, standing in front of the trial room.

"Poor Mayank", Avi giggled.

"He's enjoying it I guess", I said and we both chuckled.

We went to the trial room, but they were nowhere to be seen.

Only one of the doors were locked.
Avi knocked. " Ash, you there?"

"Oh fuck!", we heard Mayank.

"Bro?! Tu kya kr rha hai andr? Where's Ash?!", I said.

"In here", she said opening the door, embarrassed.

"Woh actually..... Ash couldn't close the zip of her dress.... Toh woh..... Actually.........", Mayank blabbered while Ash remained silent.
She was all red.

"Stop with the execuses", Avi said sounding serious.

I saw, how hard she was trying not to laugh.
I myself was trying not to burst out laughing.

"You guys kissed?", I asked, giggling a little.
They nodded slightly.

And then both Avi and I started laughing.

Mayank and Ash looked at us, confused.

"AshYank!! Yassss!!"

______________________________________

Hey guys!!!

TBH I love Aashita di and Mayank bhaiyaa together! They r just so adorable together!! ❤

Love y'all
__cocolate__❤