○1 : First Meet💫

Rahul's POV

I returned from the cafe without even asking her name.
I'm such a coward. I should have forced Mayank to come with me.
He could have easily asked her name and maybe even got her number.

Anyways I don't want to get distracted. Not that I'm going to ever meet her again and even if I do, I do t think I'll remember her.

Neesham bumped into my room telling me that Preity ma'am was calling me.

"Hello ma'am", I said as I approached her.

"Rahul! Uhuh! Here you are. Its okay boy! Not everyday can be our day! You guys gave in your best. I'm really impressed. I know you guys will never disappoint me. I'm sure", she smiled.

"Absolutely ma'am. All the boys are working really hard. We won't disappoint you. We'll give in our best", I smiled back.

"Hehe. I know babe", she said patting my cheeks.

"Now listen! I've got a surprise! I've appointed personal photographers for the team! They'll be travelling with us! And you guys can click pics anywhere!", she smiled,"they're interns. Hope it's gonna lift up the mood the boys!"

"Absolutely ma'am. Thanks a lot. It's definitely gonna help the team!", I said.

"That's great! They have done many personal photoshoots of me and even other artists. You can click pictures for your personal social media pages and they'll also keep the team's Instagram and YouTube pages updated. Basically they're new members in our management team", she said.

"The boys will be really happy to hear about that! I'm sure! And moreover the social media kings!", I chuckled.

"Oh c'mon! You're the King! No one can beat Rahuls when it comes to social media battles, she giggled.
I giggled along with her.

The boys were called to the team room and I addressed everyone about what was happening. Everyone looked pretty excited.

" I'll first get a pic with my bat", he said laughing.
His bear-like laugh made all of us laugh too.

"We should call Lockie here and then our twins Lockie and Neesham can click pictures! What say?", Preity ma'am giggled.

" I swear ma'am. Its a disaster. Even in the world cup conference they confused our names", Neesham said.

"Aarshdeep, you want a picture with your feeding bottle?", Mayank said laughing.

" Yeah sure. But only if you click a picture with Aishwarya ma'am", Aarshdeep smirked.

"Ohhhhoooooo", all the others started teasing Mayank.

I giggled.
It was supposed to be between me and Mayank but somehow Aarshdeep overheard us.

Mayank turned red and he glared at me.
I gave him a I don't know a thing look.

" Mayank? ", Preity ma'am said.

"Hmm. We'll I've been a huge fan of Aishwarya ma'am", he said.

"Oh! You should have told me earlier. If we video call I'm gonna definitely call you!", she smiled.

Mayank went red and there was no end to our teasing.

The photography team came.
There was a total of six of them.
Four guys and two girls.

One of the girls caught my eye.
Wasn't she the one I saw at the cafe?
Yes. Absolutely. It was her.
She was wearing the same floral top and jeans and she still had some powdered sugar at the corner of her lips.

Blood started thudding in my ears.

"Hi Rahul sir. Hello Mayank sir", she approached us with the other girl, after meeting the others.

"No sir please", Mayank smiled.

The other girl smiled.
"Hi Rahul. Hello Mayank", she gave a kind smile.

My heart could come out of my ribcage any moment.

"I'm Aashita and this is Avantika", she said.

"Hi cutie!", Manyank said which made the girl go all red.

Urgh this guy!
This guy has this amazing talent of flirting so nicely!

"Excuse me. Preity ma'am is calling me. So Avi. Tu ek kaam kr. You talk with Rahul and sort everything. And Mayank will you please follow me? I'm not so good with names. If I confuse anyone's names it will be embarrassing", she gave a nervous smile.

"Haan. Sure girl", Mayank said, following her.

My heart! Oops. My heart!

" Hi I'm Avantika", she said forwarding her hand.

"Well I'm Rahul. Rahul, naam to suna hoga", I smiled.

"Ofcoure Mr Skipper!", she said and we both chuckled.

"So basically we are gonna keep the pages updated. Random challenges at times for YouTube and Instagram. Some posts and stuff. That's our job", she said," to keep the team as well as the fans cheer up".

"Thanks so much! Its gonna help the team a lot!", I said.

The sugar powder on the corner of her lips was distracting me.
Should I?
Should I not?

C'mon! If Mayank can flirt so well why can't you?!

I lifted my shaking hand, placed it on the corner of her lips and dusted off the sugar.

"Uhm", she shrugged her shoulders awkwardly.
Of course, she wasn't ready for this.

"Please eat like a human next time", I smiled.

She raised her brows, confused.

"Funnel cakes", I said winking.

"Oh shit! Oh! I'm really sorry. I didn't see you there-", she apologized.

"Dude. Its okay. I was disguised and moreover I was far enough for you to not notice me. And its not big deal", I said.

"Yet you noticed me", she winked.

She was a better flirt than me.
Oh god!
I've to take lessons from Mayank now!

"Avi come here!", Preity ma'am said,
"Boys go and have dinner. We'll leave for Chennai tomorrow. Sleep well and please Pooran. No gaming till late night".

"Who complained about me?",Pooran shouted.

"Of course me!", Mayank said raising his hand and sticking out his tongue.

"You're dead!", Pooran shouted and started chasing him.

"Uff these boys!", Preity ma'am face palmed.

"They are looking like Tom and Jerry na?", Avantika laughed.

I chuckled. "Pooran is gonna marry his XBox".

"Oh god!", Avantika laughed.
The same laugh which mesmerized me.

"Ohk so have your dinner. Good night. Meet you tomorrow", she said smiling.

I stared at her face.
How sweet that smile was.
So innocent. So real...

"Hello?", she said.

"Oh... Um... Yeah. Bye. Goodnight", I said and walked towards Mayank.

What's happening to me?
I should be concentrating on the game!

______________________________________

Hello guys!
Hope you liked the chapter!

Love y'all
__cocolate__❤