You're my light pt2

castiel and Dean have been together for about 5 months When castiels friends decided to play a Prank on cas.

3rd person pov!

Cas's friends had locked cas in a Dark Room with no light and cas was horrified, " let me out!! please!!" he Yelled through sobs. " Oh my god, Cassy its JUST Dark!" his friend, Uriel said as he laughed. cas dug through his pocket and found his phone and texted dean.

Castiel<3: Dean!! I need you to come home!

my light!: Cas? whats the matter? are you alright!?

castiel<3: No... my friends are pulling a Prank on me.... they turned off the lights and locked me in the bedroom... I can barely type i'm shaking so bad. Please come home I need you!!

my light!: WHAT!? omw!! Don't they know why you're so scared of the dark!?!

castiel<3: no... I never told them... God! they keep banging on the door!

My light!: im almost home Sweetheart... stay strong.. I love you..

castiel<3: I love you too..

Castiel ended up just sitting on the floor trembling, the flashlight on his phone didn't really help. about 10 Minutes later deans car pulled up and he Got out and ran to the front door and opened it " CAS!" dean called as he Rushed up the steps and saw 3 people standing outside the bedroom door. dean Grabbed the collar of ones shirt and Tossed them back as he began unlocking the door. " hey! why you trying to spoil the fun dude!?" one of castiels "Friends" asked. " Because my Boyfriend is Trembling in fear and Crying Because of Your Prank!!" Dean yelled at them before kicking the door open and turning on the light and Running over to Cas, cas Flinched when dean put his hand on his shoulder. " hey.. hey.. its me cas.. im right here..." Dean whispered as he pulled cas into his lap and held him tightly and cas Sobbed into his shoulder and held him tightly too. cas's friends watched in shock " w..we didn't know he was THAT Afraid..." one of them said. " Get out. wait in the living room or something but GET, OUT" dean said harshly. cas's friends quickly ran out The Room. " im here cas.... sh.. shh... shhh..." Dean whispered as he gently rubbed circles into his back for comfort. after about 20 minutes cas's breathing settled down and he  pulled away from dean and wiped the tears in his eyes. "you alright Sweetheart?" Dean asked and placed a hand on his cheek. " not as freaked out..." cas said and sniffled. " im so sorry that they did this to you.." dean said then kissed him softly, causing Cas to grin. " there is that Smile i know and love" dean said with a proud smile. " you always know how to make me smile." Cas said, his grin upgrading to a toothy smile. cas and dean had gotten up and walked downstairs. cas's friends looked up at cas and looked ashamed. " C..castiel we're so very sorry, we didnt know it was such a bad Fear. " its....Fine.. but Dont EVER Do it again." Cas said. and  his freinds nodded. 

hope you enjoyed this update! have a nice day/night!