" I trusted them.. "

Heaven, is at war. Castiel was a good Obedient Soldier until a certain demon showed him a better way, and He's been rebellious ever since, even going so far as to fall for the demon, Literally.

And now here he is, Angels yelling and forcing him to fight on there side, telling him that he should be grateful they only blackened his Pathetic wings. Cas Spat in their face as he was chained to the ground and punched or slapped sometimes leaving blood Dripping out and down his mouth.

" bite, Me." Cas said sternly which got him another Punch, his face and body aching and wanting to be Helped, his heart slowly breaking because these are the people he trusted.

" You fell for that Disgrace of a demon!" One of the angels exclaimed and Cas pulled and fought at his restraints. " DON'T call him that!" He said his eyes glowing blue, " ah.. seems we struck a nerve" one of the angels smirked.

" He's just a demon Castiel.." the angel started, " He, is a disgrace to Earth or even hell! He is NOTHING to anyone!" Castiel cut the angel off. " He means More to me then heaven EVER will!! He's the best Person I ever met! He's better then us angels!" Cas exclaimed at them.

They punched him again but this time Cas heard something Breaking and screams were heard, castiel was slowly losing consciousness because of the amount of blows he had to the head and he collapsed.

Cas woke up when he felt something cold on his face and Opened his eyes only to be met By pitch black eyes, Cas struggled but it wasn't that strong, the Demon who was above him was stronger and holding an icepack to his Cheek, dean Smiled softly and Cas was able to focus and returned the smile, even though it was more of a painful smile.

" How are you feeling?" Dean asked as he turned his eyes back to normal and Cas took a moment to notice where he was, Cas was sitting in dean's lap, In their shared house. and Cas felt a hand holding his back up so he could easily reach his face. " Sore.." Cas Replied and Dean chuckled softly. " don't worry.. I made sure they won't hurt you anymore.." dean reassured him and placed a kiss on his forehead Which made Cas smile, a little sleepily.

Cas let dean finish what he could heal with the icepack and Dean pulled Cas close to himself " I'm sorry they did this to you.." dean whispered, cas snuggled into dean's chest. " I trusted them.." Cas said his voice breaking a little " shh... It's there loss..." Dean said and kissed his forehead again. Cas looked up at him. " dean.. I wanna ask you a question but I want you to be completely honest with me" Cas said and Dean nodded.

Cas stood up from deans lap and had tears threatening to fall, and he allowed his wings to come out and looked at dean " H..How disgusting do they look?" Cas asked his voice shaky. Dean simply got up, and Gently grabbed Cas's right wing and pulled it towards his mouth and kissed his wing, " they're as beautiful As the one they belong to.." dean said before picking up Cas and smiling as Cas smiled brightly.

Dean walked over to the bedroom And gently laid Castiel down. " You've had a very long day... Get some rest " Dean said and Started to walk away before he felt something, or someone, grab his wrist. Dean turned and saw Cas looking at him with pleading eyes " stay.. please, I don't feel safe.. " Cas said and Dean walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down and pulled his angel close to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!! I always think that Sweet and gentle deanmon is the Most ADORABLE thing to ever exist! And I was actually Trying to make the Bruises and the blood Dripping down on castiel's face on ibspaint and this is what happened

and btw I only did the wounds.. I found the image on google, How bad did I do? XD it's not the best, DEFINITELY not the best but I don't think it looks to bad! Anyway have a nice Day/night! ❤️❤️❤️❤️