She will be a great mom..

This was requested by jj_collie_aid

Cas Leaned against his husband's shoulder as they both watched their 17-year-old daughter Gently Rub her stomach with a smile. She had a Combination of both her parent's features. Her left eye was green like her dad and her right eye was Bright blue like her Papa.

Her hair was Black and Reached past her shoulders and onto her Chest. And her boyfriend, zak. Had Brown Hair and Brown eyes, his hair wasn't long but it was Curly.

And last but not least her Brother, Jack. He had gold-ish eyes and Hazel hair. They all have been very supportive during Jay's pregnancy.

" when is your boyfriend coming over?" Dean asked Petting cas's hair. " he should be here soon! He texted me A couple of minutes ago! " jay said and Dean nodded.

A few minutes later!

Jack opened the door and saw Zak standing there With his leather jacket on and his hair a mess. " I am so sorry I'm late! There was an extra couple hours with my work and I didn't have time to change! " zak said as Jack walked into the Living room with him.

Dean still had his Fatherly instincts and got up to meet Zak half-way. " Hello, again zak," Dean said politely. " Hello, Mr. Winchester," Zak replied just as nicely. " Dean you better not be Interrogating Zak again! " cas had called out from the kitchen as he was finishing preparing the dinner. Dean left to go to the Kitchen and wrapped his arms around cas's waist and put his chin on cas's shoulder. " smells good Honeybee" Dean said and cas smiled.

Skipping a bit of time until they are at presents!

" Thanks again dad for this, it will really help in class," Jack said and jay Smiled and leaned against her Boyfriend.  " oh.. and I got a present for you sweetheart, " Zak said glanced at Dean and cas who both nodded with a soft smile.

Zak reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. Zak gently moved her off himself and got up and got on one knee as jay gasped and covered her mouth. " J..jay Winchester,  I know from the moment I met you that You were so different from all the other girls, more special..more Beautiful... I can honestly say that you helped me out of a dark place in my life.. and when I found out I would be the father of a child the Prettiest girl in school, i was ecstatic! and I want to be there for both of you. So, Jay will you marry me?" Zak asked. Jay's eyes were full of tears and she nodded quickly. " yes... Yes yes yes! " she hugged him tightly. "

Jay all of a sudden felt her water break and pulled away from the hug and held her stomach.  " Baby!? Are you okay?" Zak asked, alarmed. " my water just broke..." jay said and every one got up quickly.

Time skip to the hospital and after she delivered.  I'm sorry just don't know how to do the delivery 😔

" she's amazing..." Zak said while sitting next to the hospital bed. " decided on a name yet? " jay asked, not being able to look away from her daughter. " Audrey?.." Zak asked looking at them both. " hmm.. I like it.." jay had agreed

Hey! Hope you liked it! I'm still working on the other ideas so please be patient!