Kaycee: "you have to say that"

They both laughed but Sean knew he meant it. There was no way he could see her as anything but beautiful.

Sean: "what do you have going on tonight?"

Kaycee: "just you coming for dinner, my parents are having a date night at the lake house and Kylie and Dev went somewhere."

Sean: "I was thinking..."

Kaycee: "oh god, here we go"

Sean chuckled but on the inside he was kind of nervous.

Sean: "why don't we have a sleepover with the gang?"

Kaycee: "sure, I mean, I don't mind, but why?"

Sean: "I wanna tell them about us kaycee...I don't think I can hide it any longer."

Kaycee: "that's fine Sean, but can we tell them in the morning, so the sleepover isn't awkward at least?"

Sean: "what about sleeping arrangements then?"

Kaycee: "I'll sleep with the girls, you sleep with the guys"

Sean: "you don't like sleeping alone"

Kaycee: "really captain obvious? yes I know. but it's gonna have to work for tonight"

Sean: "can we at least all sleep in the same room?"

Kaycee: "yeah we can pull out the air mattresses before they all come"

Sean: "sounds good enough"

Kaycee laughed

Kaycee: "so who all are we thinking?"

Sean: "probably Josh, Jules, Bailey, T, Tati, me and you?"

Kaycee: "yeah that's good"

Sean: "let me get off so I can text them, I'll be over soon with dinner okay"

Kaycee: "okay, love you"

Sean: "love you princess"

She smiled, she was actually excited to have time all together, and to finally get their 'secret' relationship off of her chest.

But she just wanted to be able to touch him in public. To hug him whenever she needed it. To not have to fear of someone finding out and causing a scene.

She just wanted to be his. Definitely and publicly. That's all she wanted.

Since she figured her friends would all look semi cute for tonight, she decided to actually get ready.

She threw on a light pink crop top, black ripped jeans that were high waisted, and left her hair natural.

Kaycee: "Sean should like this I think..."

She popped on some mascara and made her way downstairs to get ready for this sleepover.

She got the air mattresses from the closet and threw them on the living room floor, she got tons of blankets from various places around the house, and got plenty of snacks out and ready.

By the time she was finished Sean was walking in her door unannounced.

Sean: "I'm here"

He yelled as if he assumed she'd be upstairs but she just laughed.

Kaycee: "yeah I noticed"

He smiled, his dimples poking through the minute he saw her.

They didn't designate a dress code but, he had khaki joggers on with a black shirt.

Kaycee: "well don't you look handsome"

He grabbed her by the waist and lifted her effortlessly up onto the counter, where he stood between her legs.

Sean: "and you..."

He looked her up and down, just smiling.

Sean: "look absolutely beautiful"

She smiled and leaned down to peck his lips before hopping down off the counter.

Kaycee: "thank you baby"

Sean: "that's all I get?!"

Kaycee: "I'm hungry and they could show up any minute now!"

Sean sighed and got the food out, he loved that she played hard to get.

He knew he'd eventually get her.