The end in the beginning.

- Britney! Britney, why.. why are you doing that?? We.. We were so happy. Do you remember Spain? Or planning our wedding with your mom? You can't.... You can't leave me!!

- I am so sorry Santana. But it is better. For me.. and for you.

- Did I do something?? I don't know.. I was not nice for waiter in the restaurant?? Ot did I was bad in..

- No Santana. It is just... People change. And it is ok. I have changed. And.. I just can't be with you anymore. I just want to be happy. And I wish you will be happy too. - Britney took some box from her bag - It is the ring. You should keep it. It is worth a lot of money... - Britney looked at her - I am sorry. - she said and then walked away.

***

- Hi dr Smythe.

- Hey Molly. How are you today?? Any better? - dr Smythe looked at her.

- Well... It is not worse..

- But it is not better - he smiled in this sad way.

- Don't worry doc. I am sure that tomorrow I will be completely healthy.

- Should I believe you anymore? Last time you said that, dr Drew had to do a surgery on you, remember??

- It was the last time. I promise.

- Ok, I will trust you the last time. - Doctor smiled at her. - Aren't you bored?? Your parents couldn't come last week.

- I am fine. And I understand why they couldn't come. Very high risk and things like that. You should tell me the truth dr Smythe. Or tell nurse that she has got very loud voice. - She said nastily.

Sebastian sighed, sat on the chair and leaned forward.

- You are right. I should tell you the truth. But I just hoped that.. - his voice quavered - That you will get better. And I didn't want to worry you. Anyway, I did bad thing. I am sorry.

- Ok. I forgive you. But you have to do one thing.

- Sure. What is it?

- Tell me how long I am going to live. And this time I want you to be completly honest.

- Are you sure you want to know?? Please, think about it.

- I am sure. Tell me! - She looked like she was going to start crying.

- Ok. It is your choice. If you won't die in some plane crush or get another cancer, then I can say that you are going to live until you will be 100. Are you staisfied with this answer??

- I.. I.. oh my god! I thought you wil tell me that... But.. Oh my god.. I wanted to ask my parents, but they would never tell me the truth.. I just couldn't trust them... I am their child, they would never... But you.. You always tell the truth dr Smythe. I heard from nurses that you are not nice and you are always honest... So I thought.. And you told me the truth. I am going to live.. And I will become a painter, and go to Paris... I will get married. And probably divorce.. I am going to live... Thank you.. Thank you dr Smythe.. I.. When you started to like me I was scared, that you won't tell me the truth either.. But.. But I believe you. I really, really believe you!! - Suddendly girl hugged him. - Thank you.

- You're welcome. I would love to stay here, but I have got more patients...

- Sure doc. Go and save lives.

- Thanks.. However see you later Molly! - He looked really confused while he was walking through the door.

***

- I just don't know what to do. You understand?? Last years were all about Britney... and I am si confused.. I am so lonely!! - Santana started crying. Again.

- Santana, you are drunk. You have drunk all my whiskey and a lot if vodka. So I am not going to talk with you about your life problems. You need to go to bed. Right now.

- You are much funnier when you are drunk Quinn. I mean, everybody are cool when they are drunk. Even Tina Fucking-Chang.

- How do you know?

- I had visited her and other Asian.

- Mike.

- Right, Mike. Mike Chang. Wait, are they married?? They have got the same name. - Santana laughed. - Anyway, I have visited them on monday.. or maybe saturday. Tina is getting fatter every day, but it is because she is pregnant.. God, she looks like fucking elephant. Asian elephant. - Santana started laughing again. - I have visited Lady Hummel and Blain too. And Berry. And Sam. His lips aren't any smaller, you know? And.. wait what is his name?? A..a.. Artie, right. He is doing really dumb movies, you know?? And now I am visiting you and Puck. You have got really nice flat, you know? And I read your article in newspaper. It sucks, but it is on first page. Congratulations. Woohoo.

- Come on Santana, I have got really nice couch. And you need sleep.

- I do?

- Yes, you do. Come on.

- Ok mum.

10 hours later Santana wake up. With the worst hangover she has ever had. In New York.

Hi guys, I hope you enjoy. I still ship Sebtana, however it has been like 3 years?? Anyway, I am starting to write this fanfiction about these two. I would like to notice that English is not my native language, so I may make mistakes like all the time. Forgive me. Love you :*