Next Time

Unbeknownst to Ryan, Addy and her cousin set a camera up in the room to catch everything on video. But when Beth showed up at the party Addy had a whole different idea. Why have a video when Beth could see everything for herself.
      When Addy went downstairs, Beth was in a corner with the other cheer girls dancing and drinking looking like they were lost to the world. Addy now had to figure out how to get Beth upstairs without letting the plan slip up. Which also meant, she had to now talk to Beth after so long.

Beth POV
Here I was partying and drinking with my girls, drunk as hell when I realize Addy was walking up to me.
"What are you doing here?" I asked her.
"This is my cousin's friend party so she invited me. What about you?"
"You know I go wherever the party is Hanlon" I said with a smirk. I don't know why but talking to her again after so long made me feel something.
"Hey, how about you come with me?" She asked.
"Come with you where?"
"Upstairs. I want to show you something" She said pulling me away.

And instantly flashes of what happened between us came back and I got angry and pulled my hand away from her.
"What's wrong?"
"I'm not with this shit with you tonight Addy, I'm not going through what I went through with you again" I said walking away.
I felt her hold my hand again and keep repeating to come upstairs with her. So I agreed and while we were about to walk up the stairs someone yelled that the police was here and the next thing I know I was pulling Addy and heading for the back door like everyone else.
***********
Addy didn't know what to do now. Beth was in her bed sleeping and her cousin and her was in the kitchen watching the video. In Addy's hand stood the proof she needed to ruin Ryan but also she didn't want to be the one to hurt Beth's feelings... again!
"You have to show her! I didn't go through so much for nothing" her cousin said.
"I know but I just don't want to hurt her!.. I'll figure it out" Addy said.
"Well figure it out quick"
********
Addy sat in her room watching Beth sleep for what felt like hours until she finally woke up.
"Hey! Why are you awake?" Beth asked.
"I just couldn't sleep. I have something to show you" she said.
"Okay but come lay with me!" Beth said
Addy laid beside Beth with her phone in hand ready to show her the proof. That was until she heard.
"I know we've been going through a lot but, eyes on my girl always" Beth said
Addy took a minute to respond and by the time she was going to, Beth was back to sleep and all Addy thought was
"Maybe I'll tell her a next day"