Flashes

Addy POV
Riri was throwing a party and all of us were invited. Beth, me and couple other cheerleaders entered the house and I could smell weed and alcohol instantly.
"Y'all made it" Riri said staggering to us. Clearly already drunk.
"You know we move where the party is" I heard Beth say.
   We all separated and I decided to get some drinks and have fun.
Time passed and I realized I haven't seen Beth the whole time. "Hey! Where did Beth go?" I kept asking people around me but no one knew.
I looked around until I stumbled into the backyard and saw her sitting by the pool with some chick. She wasn't on the team so I had no idea who she was.

"Hey Addy this is Riri's sister Ryan" she said as I approached them. I waved at the girl and turned back to Beth.
"I've been looking all over for you"
"Oh I got bored and came out here that's when I met Ryan"
"Your girl Beth here has been great at keeping my company" Ryan said staring at Beth who started blushing. I don't know why but I started to have a weird feeling like...... jealousy.

FLASHBACK
It's the last week of cheer camp and Beth's been hanging out more with this girl Jade lately, and apart of me didn't like it. I saw them sitting by the lake on our log at our spot and suddenly I got angry. I walked over there, grabbed Beth and walked away.
"Addy what's going on why did you do that?". I finally stopped and let her go.
"Why were you sitting on our log with her?"
"Addy it's no big deal!"
"IT IS A BIG DEAL BETH! It's our spot. OURS! I don't want you sharing our stuff with other people. I don't want to share you at all" I yelled and walked away.
      We never talked about that moment after that. That was the first time I ever got jealous......Until now.
**********
"Can we leave?" I asked Beth.
"Umm sure! Where do you want to go?"
"Your house"

We made it back to Beth's house and watched 70's movies like the old days. We were cuddling on the couch when I asked "I'm still your girl right Beth?". She turned around, looked at me, smiled and said "Yeah".

FLASHBACK
It was third week of cheer camp and I was making friends. I even started being close to one girl but Beth didn't like that, and she never failed to let me know within her remarks. "You trying to replace me with that hoe Addy?". I keep reassuring her that wasn't going to happen, because I know Beth. She was a walking time bomb and she would drag that girl up and down camp if she thought our friendship was being threatened. "Your my girl Addy" she said.
*********
I smiled thinking back on that memory as we continued to watch movies till we fell asleep.