•Thanksgiving 🦃special

Happy Thanksgiving. So I know not everybody celebrates Thanksgiving. But still enjoy.

So I noticed that at some parts of this I spelled, Alina name wrong at some parts, but I'm gonna leave it because then there won't be the comments there

ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍

It's Thanksgiving time. A happy time of the year. We are starting off with a running crazy Aphmau. trying to make everything right for this Thanksgiving. Her Mom, Erick and Katelyn and Travis are coming over.  Travis and Katelyn have gotten closer, since starlight. Aphmau and Aaron has their own kid, Alina she is 4 years old and they are happily married.

𝔸𝕡𝕙𝕞𝕒𝕦 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I just made a dash into the kitchen.

"Aaron is everything ready, is the table set and the Is the food ready?" I look at everything. Then I run into the dining room. To see the table isn't set.

I start walking back into the kitchen and then Aaron grabs me from the front.

"Babe, you need to relax" Aaron told me. "But-" "no butts babe, Aph. You can't be pushing yourself, you need to relax, your three months pregnant. Yes I know it beraly shows. Please take it easy, for your sake and the baby." he says.

I smile at him "yeah, the baby, I kinda forgot. We're having our second baby!" I smile at him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him and he hooks my chin. "Yes our second baby!" And then he plants a kiss on my lips.

"Eww~"

I pull away from Aaron. I turn my head and see Aline, closing her eyes, sticking her tongue out.

I giggle, "Aline, hi" "I think, Mommy and Daddy should do that upstairs" she says. "And why is that Aline?" Aaron asks. "Well, you g-guys are usually up there and mommy is SO loud." She states.

"Uhhhh." I am now flustered.

"You are right Aline, Mommy is  Really LOUD. Isn't that right babe?" He turns to me "But that's what I love about her!"

"Uhhh, Aaron, stop, no!" I yell, ugh, I'm so embarrassed.
"Aww why should I?" He smirks and walks in front of me. He then bends down and goes to my ear.
"You know how much, I love you and that, and I know how much you love it, or you wouldn't be pregnant again?"  He then pulls away.

"Don't worry Aline, your Mom is kinda broken right now, but she should be back, or should I take mommy upstairs?"he questions, smirks.

"No daddy, because mommy is always so out of it afterwards" Aline says

"Let's move this conversation" I say then I whisper "I hope you don't remember this conversation when your older"

"Okay Aaron, you finish everything. I'll play with Aline in the living room."

"Okay have fun!"

* 30 minutes later*

Knock knock

"Oooo is that grandma!!!" Aline yells with excitement!!!!!