Confession

art by: I don't know

ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍

(takes place in season 1 of mystreet)

So it is an early morning. Aphmau was getting ready to go to Aaron's house. Because he called her last night. He wanted to hang out. Aph was saying goodbye to the girls. She told them that she was going to hang out at Aaron's for the day and of course Kawaii~Chan was fangirling. For her ship. Aphmau left the house and went to Aaron's house. She knocked on the door and he opened the door for her and let her in.

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍

There was a knock at the door, I went to the door and opened it, it was Aph "Hey Aph" I said feeling myself blush, good thing my bandanna was covering the majority of my face. "Hey Aaron!" she said smiling, her smile is so beautiful, I love seeing her smile. I step out of the way of the door "come in" I say "why thank you kind sir" she says giggling as she walks inside "so what do you wanna do?" I ask her "hmm I don't know, maybe we could watch tv or a movie" she says "I would love to watch a movie with you" I whisper "huh?" she asks turning towards me "n-nothing, let's just watch a movie" I say "sure, that sounds like a great idea but what movie?" she asks "I don't know, I thought you would know one" I say now looking at her

𝔸𝕡𝕙𝕞𝕒𝕦'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

We are now making eye contact. I come up closer to his face. I bring up my hands, bring them to the back of his head to take the bandanna off. Because I miss his eyes and the bandana comes off. I look at Aaron's face. I see him close his eyes.Then he opens them a few seconds later. I finally got to his steel eyes again. I started to realize how close I was to his face and I see him blush too. I see him start to look at my lips. I feel myself lean into him and we start to kiss.

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

We stood there kissing, in each other's arms as our lips moved in sync. I couldn't believe it, I was kissing the prettiest girl in the whole world, not just in looks, in personality. Then we pulled away "Aaron, I love you" I wasn't expecting her to say that "I love you too" I say "I will never stop loving you, Aphmau" I say looking down at her "I feel the exact same way about you" she says "but why are you just telling me this now?" I ask "because I was scared of rejection" "I would never reject someone like you" I say caressing her cheek. She leans in and we kiss again, enjoying each other's company as we kiss in the middle of the living room.

 ******word cont 477******

Credits for doing Aaron's POV is  DatOneAarmauFan

;)