masquerade ball

A different world, this is a different reality. Aphmau abs Aaron don't know each other.

Yet

𝔸𝕡𝕙𝕞𝕒𝕦'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

So I'm at a masquerade ball, I saw a flyer outside my house, I live in an apartment.
I showed my friends it. They said it would be for me to find someone.
That was all Kawaii chan.
Kawaii chan has been hanging out with Zane a lot. I think there is something happening between them. Oh oh, let's not forget, Katelyn, let's say her and Travis, have been getting too close.

😉😏

I'm just sick and tired of people flirting with me. They are just player's, just looking for a one night stand.

This masquerade ball is outside, its really beautiful. The lights are so beautiful

I'm just sitting at a table, waiting for this whole thing to be over. I'm gonna freshen up, I walk  to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror

My phone goes off.

I got a text message

It's from Melissa.

I really think you should be home you can meet my brother, you too would hit if off together.
Anyways I gotta go me and Lucinda are 'hangingout' tonight. Don't have sex with a random dude , you are gonna meet my brother tommorow..

really 🙄 Melissa, first of all, I don't have sex with random dudes, Melissa.

Ay ay ay, except my brother, when you see him your gonna be like DAMN he's single, and or, you might wanna take his pants off😏😉.

Ughh Melissa, go 'hangout' with Lucinda.

Oh I will 😏

Ughh, what am I gonna do with her.

I walk back, to the dancing area.
I start walking back to the table. And see a man with black hair sitting next to my chair.

I sit down at my chair. I don't like him sitting there.

"Hey" I hear, it's from the man next to me

"Uh, hi" i said nervous.. meeting stranger are a little difficult.

"Would you like to dance with me" he said, he scratch his neck.