sleeping with him

Art by: Kawaii.chan.xoxo
I don't know from which social media. Or where I found it

ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍

(This story takes place in love love paradise!)

Aphmau and Aaron go up the stairs searching for the perfect room to share. They look around the first room "Wow, this room is nice, I hope my room looks like this!" Aphmau said looking outside the window staring at the beautiful view of the island "Uh do you wanna share it with me?" Aaron asks staring at the blue carpet beneath his feet "Really? You mean it?" She asks inching closer to Aaron "Sure if you don't have any problems with it" he says looking up at her "Of course I don't, I'd love to room with you" she says blushing "Great, let's tell the others" he says as they both exit the room. As they pass up Katelyn, she growls at Aaron. Aaron puts his hands in his pockets, whistling as he passes by the very angry Katelyn "I know what you're up to" she shouts clearly angered "what?" Aaron questions "your sleeping on the couch" she says glaring at him "who's sleeping on the couch?" Aphmau comes up to the two "Aphmau, there you are, I was just telling Aaron to sleep on the couch tonight" "what?! why" Aph asks in confusion "you want to share a room with him?" Katelyn asks clearly as confused as Aph "well he is my boyfriend" Aphmau says blushing "Katelyn~Sama the merchant is here with the swimsuits!" Kawaii~Chan says with the same spunk she always has "Kawaii~Chan what are you-" Katelyn was cut off "if you come between Kawaii~Chan's ship so help Irene Kawaii~Chan will bring down the wrath of a thousand burnt cookies upon the taste buds that are belonging to you" Kawaii~Chan rarely gets angry but when she does she really means every word that is spoken "now let's all go shopping!" Kawaii~Chan says with a giggle at the end.

***

After they all went to get swimsuits everyone went swimming and had fun on their first day of vacation. After the fireworks were done, everyone got out of the pool. "Aphmau can I talk to you for a second?" Katelyn asked "Yeah, sure" Aph said "Since Aaron is going to be sleeping in the living room with Garroth, do you want me to sleep with you in your room?" Katelyn asked "no, I think I'll be fine by myself" she said smiling.

By the time it was time to go to sleep Aphmau couldn't sleep, she needed someone to comfort her in the dark, lonely room.

𝔸𝕡𝕙𝕞𝕒𝕦'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Ugh, It's so lonely here, why couldn't, Katelyn let me and Aaron share a room. I get up from my bed, and walk around my room to try and get tired. After a few minutes of walking around I go back to bed. I put the covers over me and wished Aaron was here. I then close my eyes but I open them when I hear the door open and I see.

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Oh my Irene, I can't sleep, Garroth's snoring has kept me up all night. I check my phone and it's one in the morning. I want to be with Aph, I want to cuddle with her, I want to sleep with her. I stand up and walk up the stairs trying not to make any. noise I walk towards the room Aphmau was in and open the door as she looks my way "Aaron? What are you doing here?" she asked "I missed you and Garroth snores to loud" I say "well believe it or not I missed you too" she says closing and locking the door.

𝔸𝕡𝕙𝕞𝕒𝕦'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

So after I close the door. Aaron comes closer to me and picks me up and puts me on the bed. I'm blushing a little. We've never actually fell asleep in the same bed before, usually it was on the couch. So this was a little different. He noticed that I was blushing and he just smiled at me. We were in bed facing each other. He wrapped his arms around me. I was still blushing. He kissed my forehead and then said "I love you, Aph. good night." "I love you too, Aaron, good night." And then darkness consumed me.

Time skip to the morning

I started to wake up, I heard the door open. And a gasp. "AARON WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE." a very angry Katelyn said.

****words count 723*****

Credits to DatOneAarmauFan   for doing the narrator's and Aaron's Pov