•A Christmas Special~•

Hehe MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS, even if you don't celebrate Christmas, Enjoy!!!!

This is your Christmas present.

And in return I would like Comments, please, because I think I might disappear, of corner this is and also ahem the dirty references for the dirty minded peeps.

🅱︎🅰︎🅲︎🅺︎🆂︎🆃︎🅾︎🆁︎🆈︎

~in an alternate world where aphmau and Aaron got together early, Aphmau and Aaron have been living together! But aphmau has some news to share with aaron, This is Christmas MORNING!~

𝔸𝕡𝕙𝕞𝕒𝕦'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I wake up, to feel a arm wrapped around me tight, like I'm a present.
I try to move, when I hear a chuckle. "AARON LET ME GOO, I NEED TO PEE" I yell, at my amazing boyfriend! "But babe, I don't want to let go" he says, in his morning hot voice.
"Ugh, then I gonna pee in your bed" I say.
"You mean our bed, you forget we sleep together, and other things" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) he smirks and then lets me go.
"Ugh finally, after I pee I need to tell you something" I say, as I walk to the bathroom.

~timeskip to where aphmau is washing her hands~

"Is he gonna be happy about it? Is he gonna be mad, I mean, he can't be mad it is his fault too" I say as think about that night or more like that day.

I walk out of the bathroom, to see my amazing boyfriend, sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"So~ you wanted to tell me something, come here" he says as he pats the spot next to him, on the bed

I do that exactly!

I sit right next to him.

He wraps his arm around me.

"So, Aaron, I've been meaning to tell you something but i I haven't had the much courage to. But I thought it would be a good Christmas gift! So Aaron I'm-"

"Your pregnant I know!" He says smiling at me. Kinda tackling me to the bed. "W-what h-how?" I stuttered.
"Babe, I found the pregnancy test in the trash can a week ago. I just wanted you to tell me. I knew you would" he says as he lays on top of me. "I think I know when it happened" he says smirking

"Y-yeah"
He comes closer to my neck. "It was Thanksgiving, when I stuffed your turkey." He then starts kissing my neck
I try my best to stay quiet.
But that didn't work it, as I planned

"Aphy, why aren't you speaking? Or do I need to recreate that moment?" His husky whisper into my ear.

"N-no, you don't," I stop "I'm fine" I say high pitched.

"I can't believe your pregnant" he says looking me into the eyes. And it stuck in. I'm actually pregnant. He's the father. Does he still want me? What if I don't lose the baby weight? Would he still want me?- He then kisses me. It's like he knew I was upset, so he kissed me to make me feel better. Which it does!

"Your gonna be fine" he says. He then flips us over. So he's on the bed now and then he gently, places me on him. My face is on his chest.
"Merry Christmas babe, I got a gift for you. Which I hope you enjoy!" He says.
"Merry Christmas Aaron, I love you" I say smiling at him.