🐯send me🐯

Ship:taegi

fluff and a little kiss here and there.😏
(Don't like don't read)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ever since taehyung got a text from yoongi with an"i love you" at the end was yoongi avoiding him like he was scared.

He thought that if he openly told to the members and to army on bts run how much it meant to him that yoongi would act normal again.... boy was he wrong.

Yoongi seemed to avoid him even more. And taehyung got a little jealous knowing that he was not the only one who got the message.

Jungkook the little devil that he is needed to rub some salt in the wound.
"Hyung don't you think it is funny that we got exactly the same text from yoongi hyung?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tae's pov

I really tried to stay calm when jungkook told me that. I knew that i had feelings for my adorable hyung since i saw him in the maid dress. He just looked so vulnerable and tiny but also so sexy that i didn't know what to do besides staying quiet about my love for him.

When i got the text i thought he felt the same... i think i was wrong.

"Hyung, taehyung hyung?" Jungkook snapped me out of it and i just smiled and said." Yaeh it is a bit weird." With a fake smile that even i could not believe was true.

"Well i know you got a thing for him so i am just going to tell you something but promise me you won't tell yoongi hyung,okay?" I was confused but just nodded my head.      "Okay i promise."

"Yoongi hyung did not send me a text saying i love you he was just embarressed that you said that and i was helping him." I was shocked at the information that i just got." But why would he be embarressed?"
I asked, in return i got a look saying 'are you stupid?'." Because yoongi hyung loves you too idiot!"

I stood up and shouted."NO WAY."
A hand was slapped over my mouth." Shhh and yes way, now go get your man he is in his genius lab."

I nodded and raced to his studio.when i was there i typed the code in.( He knew the password because yoongi gave it too him). And got inside. What i saw melted my heart. Yoongi  in his seat all rolled up with a fluffy blanket over him.

I picked the older up trying to not wake the lil fluff ball and carried him back to the dorm.

When we where inside i slowly went to his room and layed him on the bed.
When i tried to go away a felt a hand stopping me when i looked back i saw yoongi still half asleep with a pout on his pink lips." Stay please." He mumbled in a haze. All i did was nod and layed besid him.

I looked at him and felt contend for the first time in two weeks. I closed my eyes but felt a movement and felt a licht thing on my chest. My hyung was apparently a real cat cause he layed with his fragile body on top of mine. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The next morning

I heard a soft thump followed by an adorable whine. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. Looking at what made the sound was a still sleepy yoongi.

"Goodmorning hyung." He snapped out of his daze and looked up with a bluch over his round cheeks."taehyung, what are you doung here?"

"Well hyung i picked you up from your genius lab and brought you here, when i wanted to leave you told me to stay and i could not resist that cute face. So i stayed and then you crawled on top of me in your sleep." That made him blush even more and looked down.