🐣always back to you🐣

Ship: yoonmin
Where jimin is a fuckboy but can't live without his "bestfriend" but doesn't know why
Fluff
Angst(kinda)
College au
______________________________________
                   *Nobody's pov *    

Yoongi was sitting on his and his roommates couch waiting for his bestfriend to come to their dorm like always. It was 1 am and he still wasn't there.

It was their usual game night. They did this kind of stuff ever since they were toddlers. Yoongi didn't know why he still thought jimin would keep his promise but he didn't come for their bonding time in months now.

Yoongi wanted to believe that jimin would come but he was probably balls deep in some girl he met at some party he went to that night.

A tear slipped down yoongi's face when he thought about it. Yoongi loved jimin and it hurt to know that he would never be loved the same way.

He had made popcorn and hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles like they used to drink when they were kids.

The sprinkles lost their colour like his cheeks lost the slight blush from smiling, the whipped cream was dissapearing like his hope and the drink itself was becoming cold like his expression.( that was depressing. Sorry about that)

He decided to put everything away and go to bed. Jimin wouldn't come anyway.

He dumped the popcorn in the trash can and poured the sweet drink down the drain.

The small man walked to his room and wrapped himself in his blankets and cried himself to sleep again.

All because his bestfriend broke his promise like always.

______________________________________
                    *the next day*     

Yoongi woke up with puffy eyes from crying and went to the bathroom to get ready. He got in the shower and cleaned himself up.

He wore blue ripped jeans and a big knitted sweater.

       (This one ^)

He went to the living room and saw jimin knocked out on the couch. Yoongi tried to ignore it but couldn't help and notice the big hickey that was on his neck.

He got himself some coffee and grabbed his bookbag to start his day.

He heard girls and guys whispering about the party from last night and how much they drank. He also heard about how jimin and how hot he was.

Yoongi just walked and went to his first class.

He went back to their dorm at the end of the day to hear about the party from his roommate and the many promises jimin wouldn't keep and apologies that weren't true.