💜our angel💜

Ship:btsxyoongi

Au where yoongi is the maknae.
Yoongi is an innocent baby.
Fluff
Smut
Submissive yoongi

Don't like? Don't read. It is as simple as that.
______________________________________
                    Nobody's pov

The members really loved yoongi with all their heart but he could be a tease without knowing it and it was difficult to control the lust that was slipping out when yoongi was wearing an oversized sweater or shirt with only his panties underneath.

Today was not any different when the angel walked out of his room with jungkook's shirt and pastel pink panties.

He looked so fuckable and they all had a silent agreement that they would break the little angel's innocence that night

"Jungkookie hyung!!!!" Yoongi shouted the name of his hyung so loud that the whole house had heard him." Is something wrong angel?" Jungkook asked with concern lacing his voice." Can i wear your shirt today? It is so comfy and it smells like you." He gave the most adorable puppy eyes and let's be real, nobody can say no to that." Ofcourse you can. It looks really good on you baby." He looked around the table and smirked at his members knowing they where jealous because it was not the first time that it happened this week.

"Yoongi come eat your pancakes!" Jin said while placing two hello kitty shaped pancakes on the plate with some fruit on the side." Thank you so much jin hyung!!! You are the best!!!" Now it was jin's turn to smirk in victory knowing that he made his angel happy with his cooking skills.

The day went on like that. The members trying to make their yoongi happy while competing against eachother while yoongi was an innocent angel that was bouncing happily on their lap when something happened that made him laugh.
The boys really tried to keep the groans in while yoongi sat on one of the members lap but sometimes they couldn't keep themself under control and went to the bathroom to help the problem that was growing in their pants.

______________________________________
                        Time skip 

Yoongi  was watching some cartoons while they where taking looks at him.
Yoongi giggled while moving around everytime something funny showed up causing the shirt to ride up a bit exposing the pastel pink panties underneath it.

Namjoon was the first one to come out of his trance and cleared his throat getting yoongi's attention." So baby you know that we love you all very much and we wanted to try something new with you. Is that okay?" Yoongi was confused but nodded his head.

" okay there are some things you need to know and that is important to know before we do something that can make you uncomfortable." Yoongi nodded again. " so first of all: if you don't like what we are doing then you just need to say stop and we will stop directly. Second: we will have to see what you can take and what you can't so we will need to explore a bit so it can sometimes hurt a little but i promise that it will feel good at the end. Number three we will need to touch your prince parts to do something. Is everything i told you okay?" Yoongi was a little nervous now because everyone was looking at him with something in their eyes but he didn't know what it was. He nodded his head again and let a little smile pull at his lips.