🐰too old for you🐰

Ship:yoonkook

A little bit of fluff and a lot of smut (be nice because it is my first time writing smut)
-----------------------------------------------------------

It all began when jimin had the dare to kiss someone because he lost with jenga. It was a suprise he chose yoongi. In the end they didn't kiss. Jungkook at first did not know why he felt jealous but slowly he knew why. He was inlove with his hyung....that was 5 months ago.

And you would think that for the sake of keeping the group together without drama that he would just ignore his feelings. Nope not jungkook ladies and gentleman. Instead he let now and then some hints in hope that yoongi would notice it.

Junkook could not take it anymore. He was tired of trying to give hints.

"Yoongi hyung can you come with me i need too talk too you." And yoongi could not say no too his favorite maknae so he followed him too his room.

"So kookie what did you want to talk about?" Yoongi asked with a little concern in his voice." Well hyung i wanted too tell you something." Jungkook said with a glint in his eyes that yoongi could not know what it was.

"You can tell me kookie, i hope you know you can tell me anything." With those words jungkook felt a lot les nervous."well hyung i wanted too tell you that i love you and i wanted to ask if you would be my boyfriend.

Yoongi tried too hide his fase because he was as red as a tomato. Jungkook tried not too aww at yoongi." Jungkookie i love you too but i am too old for you and peopl-." He was cut of with a pair of lips on his. Jungkook puched yoongi againt the wall and grabbed his waist.

Yoongi tried too puch him away but the muscle bunny was to strong and no he was not weak (that is what he told himself). Jungkook broke the kiss and said." No hyung you are not too old for me and besides is it not that they say that age is just a number." Yoongi  tried to listen too what he said but it was hard too consentrade with Jungkook's hands caressing his waist.

Apperently jungkook noticed this and smirked seductively while cupping the smallers perky butt making yoongi hold back a whimper." And i know how to pleasure you hyung, i know how too make you feel good."
Bye now yoongi's knees where shaking from jungkook's hands that where giving his body attention.

"Jungkookie please stop touching my butt." Yoongi whimperd." But your ass feels so perfect in my hands like it was made just for me to touch. I can imagine me pounding in you while you moan my name. Begging for more. Is that not what you want hyung?" Yoongi needed to lean against the wall for support because he knew he could not stand on his own. His mouth was dry and he was panting from the dirty talk from the younger.

Jungkook kissed yoongi again and this time yoongi let him. After a few minutes yoongi pulled back from the kiss too breath and jungkook kissed down his neck. Yoongi bit down on his lip too prevent a moan or whimper too come out." Hyung will you give me a chance and be my boyfriend ?" Jungkook asked again.

"Yes kookie i will be your boyfriend." Yoongi answered and jungkook kissed him this time with a new passion.
He swiped with his tongue over yoongi's under lip too ask for entrance in his mouth. Yoongi smirked and teasingly kept his mouth shut. Junkook squeezed yoongi's butt and quickly put his tongue in his mouth as yoongi moaned. Yoongi tasted like vanilla and strawberries.

After a few minutes they broke the kiss." I want too make you feel good kitten. Can i?" Jungkook asked seductively. Yoongi nodded shyly and jungkook picked him up and carried him to his bed and sat on it while placing yoongi on his lap.

They began the kiss again while yoongi began too grind on the big bulge in jungkooks pants while jungkook slipped under his shirt that yoongi had stolen this morning and began too play with the pink nubs that where begging for attention.