B4/C5

••••

Rage

The way she looked in that outfit last night, haunted my dreams. The tattoo placed between her breasts, as well as her thigh tattoos and her foot tattoo, made me wonder what else she hid under her clothing. I had to have a cold shower both before bed and in the morning.

This morning I was already up by the sun hit and was already working. When lunchtime came by Corba and I sat inside, I looked over Corba's shoulder when I saw Moxxie walking out of the hallway. It looked like she had a hangover as she took a seat next to Logan, laying her head on Logan's shoulder. 

"Why don't you just talk to her, man" I snapped my eyes to Corba's when I heard him say. "We all know you like her, why don't you just talk to her?"

"Because she wouldn't go for a guy like me, she's more into the doctor types," I said, glazing down at my untouched food. 

"Why? Because you're an enforcer of an MC? Do you think she's scared of you?" I shrugged my shoulders at his questions, but before Corba could go on Hawk yelled out for me, waving me over. I made my way over towards my president, wondering what he needed. 

"I need you to go with Echo for backup, that supply is coming in today and I don't like how my gut is sitting. If anything happens you'll be there to knock skulls around" Hawk tells me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "No kutte," he says, I nodded my head. I turned on my heel when Jäger threw me a black hoodie, I pulled off my wife-beater tank, tucking it into my back pocket like a rag but as I was about to pull on the hoodie I heard someone spit out their drink. When I looked over to see Moxxie wiping her mouth as she looked at me and the girls laughing at her, I continued to pull on the hoodie before Echo threw me a heavy black duffel bag. 

I followed Jäger, Spike and Echo out of the clubhouse, we had to take our black van so as the guys climbed into the front I climbed into the back with Jäger. I leaned my head back against the wall of the van, rocking slightly as Echo drove us towards the meet.

*******

Three hours later we were pulling up to an old rundown barn, Spike and I climbed out of the truck that we got on our way here, we were met by Jäger and Echo before we greeted the guy that we wanted to do business with. I remained standing with Echo, keeping my hands on the duffel bag while Jäger and Spike were shown the crates. "How many do you need?" The guy in an Australian accent asked. 

"20 crates should be enough." Echo said before I dropped the duffel bag in front of the Australian guy's feet, he glared at me before crouching down and opening the bag. He took a stack of 100s out, flicking through it before putting it back and zipping it up and stood up. The Australian guy gave us the all-clear before Echo shook his hand and yelled out to load up. I walked over to the truck, opening the doors and climbing inside waiting for Jäger and Spike to hand me the crates so we could load up fast. 

Halfway home I looked into the side mirror when Spike said we were being followed. While he called Jäger to let them know I kept my eyes on the road and the side mirror.  A black SUV came up beside my side of the truck, with black tinted windows it was hard to see but when they rolled down the window I was met by a full masked person aiming a shotgun right at me. "Hold on" I growled at Spike but it was too late when I pressed on the breaks the person had pulled the trigger, shooting right at me. Glass had gone everywhere, I groaned when I felt it slash my arm and face open.

 I pulled the truck over Spike quickly jumped out, I heard gunshots before Spike even opened my side of the truck "Fuck bro, your shot" he says helping me out of the cab of the truck before yelling for Echo and Jäger. He leaned me against the truck, I felt dizzy but as I staggered Spike caught me and yelled for the guys once again to come quickly. Once they helped me into the van everything with black. 

When I woke up I could hear the beeping sound next to me, I had an IV stuck in my hand. I tried to move but I was in such discomfort it hurt. Groaning I snapped my eyes to the corner of the room when I saw someone move. "You're lucky you know that a little to the right and you would have been dead" her voice was soft and sweet. 

"What… what are you doing here?" I groaned when I pulled on the stitches.

"Someone had to watch you" 

"And they sent you?" 

"No, I volunteered to be here while the guys figure out who put that bullet in you," Moxxie explains to me. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. 

"Well I'm fine now, you can leave" 

"Why do you want me gone so badly?" Her question made my heart skip a beat. 

"Because you don't deserve to be dragged into my mess. You're innocent and you should stay that way" I tell her without looking at me, I heard her laugh making me snap my eyes to her. I saw she was shaking her head no.

"You do realise I have reckless friends? My brother is in the same club as you, I face dangerous situations every day at work with patients who could be doped up to their eyeballs on crack ready to stick me with a needle or trying to save someone who had been stabbed." She says standing up and walking over to the bed that I lay in. "Cut the bullshit, Jeremiah. Face it, you need help. You're in pain I can see it written over your face." 

"I don't need help" I snapped at her, making her smirk. She pressed slightly near my stitches making me growl out in pain, I grabbed her hand quickly stopping her but she still kept that God damn smirk on her face.

"I'm not scared of you," she tells me, I watched her eyes look between mine and it made her breath hitch before I knew it my hand was in hair and pulled her towards me before I slammed my lips against her. I heard her whimper against me only making me want her more but when the door opened Moxxie pulled away and looked towards Logan, red blush took over her neck and face and before anyone could say anything Moxxie had run from the room. 

••••
--------
Enjoy!