~19~

Draco had suggested going for a swim earlier, but dinner was a must. Besides, their weekend trip meals were really just shitty left overs.

Harry had gone to get his suit on, Draco was patiently waiting for him outside of the bathroom, already in black trunks.

The pink haired boy smiled to himself, remembering the previous events at the diner...

"Not me."

The brunette smiled, nuzzling into Draco's neck, loving his overwhelming scent.

"Love?"

Harry hummed in response, Draco feeling his words get caught in his mouth at such thoughts.

"Do you think, we should talk about... You know..."

Harry looked to the older, encouraging him to go on, and elaborate.

"Talk about... what will happen when we finally decide to take the next step... Sexually speaking."

Harry stiffened.

Sure, he was okay with what happened earlier, but going all the way...

Harry wasn't quite sure if he was ready for all that.

"We don't have to do anything yet. But I want to know what you're comfortable with, and what you like, before we do anything. I want you to be comfortable."

Harry nuzzled closer into the slytherin's touch.

"It's okay. We can talk about it... Just..."

"Just what?"

"Can we maybe talk about it later, you know... When were not is a packed bar?"

Draco chuckled, realizing their surroundings.

"Sorry, love. I guess I tend to zone the rest of the world out when I'm around you."

"I wouldn't have it any other way... Now, why don't we finish up with dinner, then maybe we can go for that swim you were talking about? Or... Maybe we could use the hot tub instead~"

The slytherin had no idea where the brunette's dominant side had come from, but who was he to complain. This could be interesting...

"Ready-" Draco cut himself off as the brunette exited the bathroom. His mouth was slightly parted, eyes covered in a lustful glaze.

"Wow." Draco bit his lip, looking the gryffindor up and down.

"What?" Harry blushed, playing with the waist band of his short, navy blue trunks.

"Beautiful." Admiring the blue eyed boy, Draco stood up, inching closer, hands dying to hold Harry by his waist. His beautifully milky skin feeling soft and warm under the Pink Haired boy's grasp.

"Come on lover boy, let's get to the pool before sunrise." The gryffindor may have been slightly exaggerated, it was only 9 pm, but if Draco kept staring they might just be there all night.

The slytherin gladly followed his boyfriend out their dorm door, quietly creeping to the pool. Their bare feet turned white at the coldness of the stone under them. Breathes shallow and quiet, neither daring to make a sound as they snuck through hogwarts.

Were they allowed to use the pool?

Yes.

However, McGonagall had never specified the times. Nor did the boys want anyone joining them on their swim, if the pool was empty, they didn't want people seeing them and getting any ideas.