~15~

(Harry/Daniel Radcliff is 5"5")
(Draco/Tom Felton is 5"9")

"Why do you only use black?"

Draco slowly turned around to face the brunette. His grey eyes relaxing at Harry's adorable nature, sighing in defeat.

"Necessarily, I don't think that art needs colour to be beautiful. Your painting sure as hell didn't need colour to be beautiful, you're already the most ethereal thing in this room."

Harry's eyes grew wide, his mouth parted in awe.

"Well, I'm all yours Love." Harry rested his chin on Draco's chest, looking up to the older (by 2 months) in awe.

"Good. Because I have something I want to do with you today." Draco smirked.

"Oh? Please tell we're not diving into another dumpster?"

The blonde threw his head back in laughter.

"No, baby, not again. No... I was actually hoping you could help me brings some colour to this room?"

Harry's blue eyes lit up.

"I'd love to!"

The blonde smiled down to his joyful boyfriend.

"Alright, shall we get started?"

Harry nodded eagerly.

This was going to be fun.

°°°

"What about this colour?" Harry asked holding up a crimson red bucket.

Draco smiled at Harry's choice.

"I love it."

Finally. They had been trying to decide on a red for the last 20 minutes. Both had decided that red was their favourite colour, so, why not use it to paint the walls?

"But, wait..."

Draco turned around to look at his sad beauty.

"What is it love? What's the matter?" Harry looked up from the large bucket of paint he had found in the corner of the room, his sad eyes met Draco's concerned ones.

"Won't this mean that we'll be painting over your paintings?"

Draco smiled in understanding.

"Well, yes... But I think this room needs a change, don't you?"

Harry looked down to the black wood floor.

"Maybe, but..."

"But what?" The blonde walked forward, taking the bucket of paint from the brunette.

"Can we leave that wall?" Harry pointed to the wall behind the couch, making Draco chuckle.

"Of course baby. But as for the others, we need a black canvas."

The younger watched in awe as Draco pulled out his want, the paint on the walls coming off, leaving them white. The paint turned back to a usable liquid, and returned to the large black bottle.